You say dab on them haters, i say stab them haters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Midoriya's PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked completely red-faced to my chair. "HA STUPID DEKU GOT ALLL FLUSTERED!!" Kachan yelled. I just ignored him most the time because if I was to retaliate things would get messy. No, I'm not saying I would frick him up, I'm saying if I was to say anything remotely offensive to the blonde I would with out a doubt be decapitated. That's not exaggerating. People began to stare at todo and roki. I'm not surprised I mean one of the hottest boys in U.A just turn into two equally as hot boys. Haha guess that must be rough. Not waking up to a extremely handsome boy almost everyday must be pretty disappointing and sad. Can't relate tho. (Why am I making deku sound like such a bitch? 😂😂) I wasn't paying attention until Sensei called my name for the register. "Here." I called out in response. He looked sarcastic. "I wasn't calling your name for the register, I was asking if you did your homework." He replied in him monotone voice. My face was as red as a radish for what felt like the 100th time today. "O-oh s-sorry, yeah I-i did." I replied very very very embarrassed. "HAH STUPID DEKU!" Kachan once again mocked me. "YOU CANT TALK, AT LEAST HE ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO DO IS HOMEWORK!" Roki shouted at him. Oh no. Oooooohhhhh no. Frick. "OH YEAH!? WELL AT LEAST I PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!" Was kachan's response. Omg don't start. "HAHA TELL ME ANOTHER JOKE!! ALL YOU DO IN CLASS IS STARE AT THE BACK OF KIRISHIMA'S HEAD!" Roki replied. Sensei was just sitting there not giving a frick frac tic tak. Not surprised, this happens at least 5 times a week. "G-guys stop arguing-" I attempted to break the fight but was unsuccessful. "SHUT UP SHITTY DEKU! YOU'RE SO USELESS!" He screamed in my face. Ouch. That stung. Before Kachan could speak again he was punched in the jaw from the side. It was roki. Todo tried to hold him back from throwing that punch but like me was unsuccessful. Kachan was livid. He cocked his head like a manic. And met with roki's furious expression. You could see the veins popping out his head. "FUCK YOU ICY-HOT" Kachan yelled before punching the red head in the gut and then the nose. I just stood there dumb-founded. Sure they'd argue a lot but moves were never made. I guess this time it's  because roki got the majority of the rage. Sensei finally stood up and held both the boys with his scarf. "That's enough you too, house arrest. Two days." He said putting them both down on the ground. "WHAT?!" Kachan ask-yelled. Mainly just yelled. "You head me. Get out and head back to the dorms. Now." He said and turned around. "Sensei, do I have to go?" Todo asked softly. "No" and with that class continued. Both the boys left.

~~~~~~~~Le flamboyant time skip to lunch~~~~~~

I sat down at my table with uraraka, iida, Sue, Mina (she normally ate with the bakusquad but today she ate with us) momo, jirou and todo. It was peaceful. We all munched down our food. I had katsudon of couse. And unsurprisingly todo had cold soba. One of his three pride and joys. One being me. Two being soba. And three being cats. Well that was for todoroki. For this side of todo I couldn't say what his favourite things were. I presume they would be the same. I was cut out of my thoughts when uraraka spoke. "Deku your muttering again." I was? I thought that was in my head. "O-oh sorry I have a tendency to do that." I stroked the back of my neck. "We been knew." Mina said while shoving rice into her mouth. The table gently giggled at the comment. "Yes. They are still my main three pride and joys." Todo spoke up giving me a small smile. He heard that?! Oof. F in the chat for me. "You heard that?" I said looking down at the table in embarrassment. "Every word." He said. Noticing my embarrassment he changed the subject. "Class 1-A should adopt a cat. That we can keep in the dorms. That way it won't get left out and there will always be someone to look after it." He suggested. "Omg that would be awesome!" Stated uraraka. "We have to ask Sensei!" Momo added with excitement. "Cats cats cats cats cats!!" Mina inhaled before repeating it but 10x as loud. "It is not a bad idea..." iida admitted. Wow he actually agreed to something. "We'll ask Sensei tomorrow." Sue said. It would be dope to have a cat. I've never had a pet so this could be really cool. Lunch ended. I handed in my dirty dishes and headed to my next class. Maths. I'm so dead. I can't do maths. While walking to class I felt a hand grab mine. It was todo. He didn't have maths next so we couldn't walk the whole way together. He has history. He walked up to the point where we had to part. "I'll see you next period b-" before I could continue he kissed me on the cheek. "See ya, izu." He said and walked off. Once again he left a flustered mess. Wow thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bruh. BRuh. BRUH. 321 reads 🤯😨😳🤭. Omg. I can't even-. THANK YOU!!!!  🙏🙏🙏. Ahhh how did the font just magically change?? Ah well. Anyways I'm planning on posting at least once a week but I'm not going to stick to any schedule. But I promise chapters will be published within 2 weeks. Have a good one ✌🏻😗.

ToOdlEs No0dlEs