Car ride home.

No ones POV

Izuku's mum pulled up to where here son was stood (it's britney bitch). She rolled down the window and began to talk. "You have some explaining to do I believe." Her eyes were dull and eye brows high. "Yeah..." izuku said and climbed into the back seat. "So umm...." izuku started. His mother was twisted in her seat so she could face him. "Do you renember todoroki?" He asked face a bit flushed. "Hmm he's the one with the red and white hair, correct?" Inko said searching her brain. "Yeah that the one...so uhh shot- Todoroki have been dating f-for roughly... three months...." He said fiddling with his fingers, head down. "Oh, izuku sweetie! That's so cute!" She said genuinely. Izuku's head zoomed up and faced hers. "S-So you're ok w-with that?" He asked. "Yes! Aww izuuuu!" She fangirled. "But carry on." She stoped fangirling for a second. "W-well, sho got into an-" "awwwwwww you call him sho!" She squealed. "Mum!" Izuku shouted, embarrassed. "Right. Sorry." She continued to listen. "Anyway, he got in an accident w-where he was slplit in two.... so umm one of him has his fire power, red hair, blue eyes and the scar. The other has white hair, grey eyes and the ice power. The white one is now called todo and the red one is roki. Roki got in a fight with bakugou and has to stay in the dorms for a while as punishment. B-but they also took away what he was fond of, soba and w-well me...s-So I cant stay in the dorms for about two weeks..." he finished looking down. "Aww ok that makes sense. We better head home then, eh?" She turned back around and started up the car. The car journey was awkward because inko kept asking questions about his and todoroki's relationship. This is how it went: "soOO who asked who out?" "Sho asked me out." "Where was your fist date?" "A reallllyyyy fancy restaurant." "Have you met his family?" "I've met his sister, one of his brothers and his mum. His dad doesn't approve of our relationship." "Aww!" She squealed. "Does the school know?" "Yeah there fine with it as long as it doesn't affect our training/learning." "Is it?" "Is what?" "Is it affecting your learning?" "No." "oh that's good," "is he a good boyfriend?" "Better then good. He's amazing." "Oh I'm glad!" "Yeah.." "when do I get to meet him?" "When he's back to normal." It was quiet for a while until inko asked a very very awkward and uncomfortable question. "Have you had sex yet?" "MUM!" "Well?" "MUM YOU CANT JUST ASK THAT!" "I'm sorry. But answer the question." "IM NOT ANSWERING THAT MUM!" "I'll take that as a yes then." "MUM!  I didn't even say that..."  "I'm your mother, izuku. Mumma knows child, mumma knows."

They pulled up to the apartment building and headed in.

__________________________________________
That's it for now folks! *input author's note here*

ToOdlEs NoOdlEs