Chapter 8: Heaven

Bradley's Pov: April 29th, 2016
---------------------

As I followed her inside she let go of my hand as soon as we both were through the door. I then slowly shut the front door behind me and locked it. Turning back around to Stef taking off her jacket and dropping it onto the floor.

She kept walking and then slowly took off her belt. She turned around while still walking (now walking backward), took the belt, bent it in two, smacked it together, and bit her lip. She then turned back around.

She began to head up the steps now while I was still following her and she took off her shirt and threw it to the end of the steps. Her body was perfect.

Once we were at the top of the stairs she stopped, turned around to look at me, and then bent down to take off her pants. Once they were off she bit her lip once again, starred me in my eyes, and looked so hungry.

Stefani was now only in her bra and panties once I got to the top of the stairs I grabbed her by her waist and then stuck her lips to mine. She then grabbed my hair and pushed my head forward. Harder into the kiss. I slowly put my tongue to her lips, begging for entry, and she almost instantly accepted. Our tongues were now fighting for dominance.

My hands moved down from her waist and to her legs pulling then up and around my waist. I then began to walk to her bedroom and I very well knew where that was.

Once we got to her room and still had not broken from our amazing kiss. I laid her on her bed and then took off my shirt. She sat up from the bed and then moved to my pants.

She began to take off my own belt and then unbutton and unzip my plants. I then took my pants the rest of the way down my legs and Stef now starred at my growing bulge and licked her lips. She got up on her knees stuck one hand to my the lining of my boxers and the second to the back of my head. She shoved my face into hers so aggressively. It seemed as if she hadn't been touched like this in years.

Stefani moved her left hand from the back of my head and down to my boxers with her other hand and started to you'll also my boxers. She then broke from our kiss and starred so hard at my hard dick.

She then put 2 hands at the base of it and sucked with her mouth only to the tip which made me want her even more.

I then placed my hand on her head to make her go harder and take in more. She gagged a little. Not 5 seconds later that girl took her head away. She's such a tease.

She moved back down on the bed with her legs spread wide open. I went down to the bed as well and laid right on top of her.

I started kissing her shoulder and moved my hand to the side of her face. Then I moved my mouth to hers and she took my hand and moved it to her breast. I didn't complain.

I moved my lips from hers to her cheek, then all over her neck (even sucking too hard in some places but I didn't stop because her little moans are what kept me going) and then down to the top of her left breast. She still had a bra on. We needed to get this off.

I wrapped my hands to her back and I snapped off her bra. It was like opening a Christmas gift from Santa and ironically this already came with the milk... I just needed to supply the cookies.

Once her bra was off I instantly moved my mouth to her breasts. I feasted upon them like a hungry dog. It was so good.

After I was with them I began to slowly move down her body with sucking kisses and little nibbles all across her skin. Once I got to her panty line and moved my finger across the inside of it. She let out a slight moan.

I began to lick a path over her black silky panties. She began to arch her back a little. Oh how that turned me on even more than before. So hot, so sexy.

I took both of my hands and slowly took off her panties. She kept boring her lips nonstop. While starring at me while I do my job.

Once they were off I moved my lips to her thigh. I kissed it, making my way fo her center. My turn to tease.

Once I got to her middle I stuck my tongue deep inside of her. She moaned so loud. It was music to my ears. I then replaced my tongue with one finger and then move my tongue up to her clint. With every thrust of my finger, she would moan even loader....and moan my name better yet.

I added another finger and she I instantly lit out a hiss and arched her back even more. She grabbed onto the sheets and said, "Im gonna cu-cum B!" "That's it Stef!" I mouthed into her. "Cum for daddy."

Once I felt her walls tighten around my two fingers, I took them out of her and stuck them in my own mouth while looking directly into Stef's eyes.

I crawled up to Stef and took my previously licked fingers and shoved them down her throat. She closed her eyes in pleasure. I slowly took them out of her mouth and preceded to ask her one question, "Are you ready?"

She looked at me and nodded. Then I took my face into her and moved her lips and tongue everywhere.

I then took my right hand and situated myself inside of her. I went slow at first as her moans muffled into my mouth. I then began to fasten and fasten the pace whole holding her and kissing her.

About 5 minutes later I took my lips off of hers because I couldn't muffle mine or her moans any longer. We were moaning each other's names and the word "yes". I shot inside of her and she came once again. Perfect, she was so perfect.

After I was done I moved my lips back down to her clit. Only one lick and then I moved back up to her mouth so she could taste us. "We taste like Heaven," Stefani said in a whisper.

I then rolled over behind her and held her so close, so right. Her little petite body was the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I loved it so much.

Stefani's Pov:
--------------------

"B?" I said in a shaky voice due to what all amazing actions had just taken place. "I wish you could hold me like this forever." "One day I will my queen." He kissed me on the head "One day."