Chapter 12: The "Talk" pt.2

Bradley's Pov: May 1st, 2016
---------------------

As as soon as I got off the phone with Stefani I immediately dialed Irina's number. Praying that she didn't have me blocked.

"Hello?"

There was a short moment of silence as Bradley thought of what to say.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Irina said on the other line.

"Oh hey," I said with a crackle in my voice and a sore lump began to form in my throat. I was regretting this call so much.

"Did you need something?" Irina scoffed.

"Please hear me out. I know I cheated on you and hurt you. I-I-I don't know what I was thinking I just-" Irina cut me off.

"Just stop!" Irina said in a strong tone. "I don't love you, nor did I ever love you. Of course this was fun at first, but I never 'loved' you. You were just a small blimp in my life. Just a piece of gum stuck to my shoe."

"Please hear me out. This would ruin my career, our careers. Can we please just get back together? Please? I need you." A tear started to form in my eye. Not for Irina, but for Stefani and the fear of possibly never being able to touch her again.

"My career? How would this hurt me? How Bradley? If anything this is helping me." Irina said while stomping her foot to the ground.

"You just told me that I was 'just a piece of gum on your shoe' and I could sell that to the press. They'd have fun with that info. If I were you I'd just kiss your modeling career goodbye. You might wanna go back to giving blowjobs in the Walmart parking lot since that'll soon be the only money you can get." Now I was in control of this little game. I had the steering wheel again. I was finally winning.

"No no! We uh...we can make a deal?" Irina said in a worried tone.

"Hmm, what kind of deal?"

"We can-we can just do this as PR? No love, no emotions, no connections unless we are where cameras are. It's like an 'open relationship.'" Irina said while trying so hard to convince me to let her back. I loved this.

"Sounds tempting. What else?" I tested to see what else she would give and just testing the waters of my new found authority.

"Uh...how about...um we can still do it but just not as much? Everyone has to let themselves go every once in a while right but you have to use a condom. I don't want any kids from this mess."

"Fine. Deal. The Met Gala is tomorrow. We have to attend that. Make it look legit or it's over." I made it seem as if I had the upper hand more than I did before in my tone. She was just a piece to my chessboard and it was all coming together so well.

"I'll see you then."

They both hung up the phone.

"What a relief that was. Wow." I slid back down onto my couch and let out a big sigh.