Chapter 31

League of Villains' base,
Midnight...

Izuku's POV

I weakly turned to look at the yakuza... My bodyguards... My childhood friends... All of them were standing fiercely before us. They even brought their weapons along. They were really serious... To fight.

At this rate, my vision was a bit hazy because of the blood I lost. Not to mention, I couldn't see a large amount of blood. I would start to feel... Very dizzy...

"It is time for all of you to return our Young Lady to us, you filthy creatures." Kai spoke up huskily, his fingers dancing at the rim of his latex glove. He dangerously took the right glove off, letting it fell on the ground.

Tears trickled down my cheeks faster. I was relieved. I was shocked. But mostly, I was happy to see them again...

I uttered with my croaky voice, and tears flowing down from my eyes

I uttered with my croaky voice, and tears flowing down from my eyes. Eri laid my head on her laps, her small hands reassuringly stroked my hair. I did my best to tug a small smile for her. She was also sobbing uncontrollably. I felt bad for making her cry like this...

Kai... Hari... Setsuno-san...

Rappa-san... Nemoto-san...

Deidoro-san... Katsukame-san...

Tengai-san... Hojo-san... Tabe-san...

Mimic-san...

Thanks for coming...

Third Person's POV

"Setsuno, Nemoto, you protect Izuku and Eri. Leave these sick creatures to us." Kai ordered his subordinate. His golden eyes shifted to Izuku who was bleeding. This sight boiled his blood to the point he almost lost his mind.

Toya nodded his head in agreement. "You can leave them in our care. We will make sure to protect them... With our lives." He swore, seriousness clouding his masked face. "Everything you wish, I will fulfill, Young Master." Shin bowed down to his boss respectfully, before they got into their own positions.

Shin and Toya ran toward the two girls immediately. Kai, Hari and the rest of the members went to fight League of Villains.

"Kurogiri! Gate!!"

As soon as Tomura yelled that, many Nomus were teleported here. But the yakuza didn't waver. They proceeded to fight those monsters to death.

"Young Lady Izuku!" The goldenette called her out worriedly. Izuku opened her eyes slightly, only to see two yakuza approaching her. "Setsuno-san... Nemoto-san..."

"Young Lady Izuku, Young Lady Eri, it is fine now. They won't hurt you anymore." Shin assured confidently. The two men crouched down to the two girls.

Shin picked Eri up gently while Toya carefully scooted Izuku into his arms. He stared at her face, showing a sign of her writhing in pain. "Young Lady..." He gritted his teeth. He leaned closer to her face until their forehead touched.