Chapter 29

League of Villains' base,
Midnight...

Izuku's POV

Ugh... What happened...?

Someone knocked me out just now...?

Oh no! Then Eri...!!!

"Neechan!"

My eyes shot wide open as soon as I heard Eri's voice. I observed this new, foreign surrounding carefully, trying to make out my current whereabout. But I didn't recognize this place at all... Worse, I didn't know where I was.

"Neechan— hmph—!!" Eri's shaky voice called me out again. I turned to my left side and saw my little sister was held down by a girl with messy buns. Her mouth was clamped by that girl... And I recognized her very well.

Himiko Toga from League of Villains! Why is she here—

Shoot.

Did... Did we get kidnapped...?

BY LEAGUE OF VILLAINS?!
I gritted my teeth in anger. I glared dagger at the two villains, - Dabi and Toga -seriously desired to harm them for hurting my little sister!

"Let Eri go!!!!" I hollered furiously at them, trying to move my legs to run toward them. But I fell face-planted on the floor. My ankles were tied! Even my wrists!

Ugh, what a pain!

I struggled to free myself from this annoying restraint, desperate to save Eri. I glanced at her and tears were trickling down her face. This angered me more. I didn't know why, but my blood was boiling,
furiously.

"Stop being so loud. You are annoying, brat." A husky voice spoke up, sending shivers down to my spines. I lifted my head up, and was shocked to see the leader— Tomura Shigaraki.

"Tomura... Shigaraki..." I murmured his name in disbelief, my emerald eyes wide with terror. The infamous League of Villains' leader... Was standing before my eyes.

Why? What did he want from me?

Now I start to regret my action... I should haven't run away from Shie Hassaikai! I only worsen the situation!

Because of me, Eri was involved in this too...

I'm so stupid. I'm such an idiot.

Kai, Hari, everyone...

I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

Tears began to roll down my face too. I couldn't stay tough anymore. My heart and feelings were too fragile. I knew deep inside, I wasn't strong, at all. I was weak, ever since I was kid. And everyone I loved always got in trouble because of me.

"You are one emotional girl. What the hell are you crying for? You think that bird bastard will come and save you?" Shigaraki laughed mockingly at me. His sarcastic comment clenched my heart with sadness.

He is right... There is no way Kai will come... Not after I took Eri away... Not after I escaped from my own home... Not after I slapped him in the face...

... I can't rely on him...or Hari...or the bodyguards...anymore.

I have to rely on myself, only...

All members stared at me cynically. My lips quivered in nervousness from all the unwanted attention I received. Eri's miserable state broke my heart more.

Isn't there... Anything I can do to save her...? I need to find a way out of this villains' nest!

Shigaraki walked closer to me before gripping my neck with all his fingers. I was alerted by this because I knew how his Quirk worked. If his five fingers touched an object, the object would crumble...!!!