RappaDeku Ending

(The scene Izuku rejected Kai's marriage proposal is similar to the scene in "ChronoDeku Ending", so I won't be writing it)

Also, warning! Suggestive theme! :D

___________________________

Third Person's POV

Rappa was training in the training room underground by himself, kicking and punching the air. He kept yelling out battle cry before his fist punched a hole in the wall. Good, now Kai needed to repair it again, for the... Millionth time this month.

Satisfied to see the big hole, Rappa rubbed his palms together. He smirked widely at the broken wall, then he shifted his gaze to the clock hanging on the very top of the cement wall.

It was almost midnight.

Realizing that he had been training for hours, the large man decided to call it a night and went back to his bedroom to sleep. But to the ex-fighter's surprise, the door of the training room suddenly burst opened by someone. And the person was none other than Izuku Midoriya, the very girl who turned the bloodlust fight to a very soft-hearted, cuddly big bear.

"Rappa-san! Thank God, you are really here!" Izuku started in relief, heaving a deep sigh. She had been looking for him for a while, and recalling that he loved to train by himself, she went to the training room. Looked like her guess was correct.

Tilting his head, Rappa asked the young woman in perplexity. "Whatcha' doing here? It's already late. You should be sleeping right now." He stated a true fact about Izuku who liked to go to bed early.

Izuku scratched her cheek in embarrassment, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "...is it wrong for me to see you...Rappa-san?" She asked with sad voice, panging his heart with a little bit of guilt. "Fine but don't blame me if Overjerk see you here." He shrugged his shoulders, making Izuku smile.

The female greenette rushed over to the male and wrapped her slender arms around his muscular body. Not expecting such an affectionate action from her, pink shades slightly tinted on Rappa's face.

Izuku looked up to Rappa, showing her puppy emerald eyes to him. "Can you carry me on your shoulders? Pretty please~" She pleaded, tightening her hold around his body.

Smirking at her cute request that was impossible for him to turn down, he complied. But instead of carrying her on his shoulders, Rappa scooted her hourglass body in his strong arms, carrying her princess style.

Blushing softly at her current position, Izuku questioned nervously, "W-why did you carry me like this?"

"Come on, Young Lady. This is better than sitting on my shoulders... I can touch you everywhere I want." Rappa began to dangerously flirt with Izuku, something that he had been doing after the big incident. Izuku turned beet red, understanding the meaning behind his flirting.

"B-but I have fun sitting on your shoulders." Izuku averted her eyes from meeting his intense gaze. Rappa tilted his head and his smirk widened. "Stop being so freaking cute, Young Lady... Or I won't be able to resist from eating you..." He whispered huskily into her ear.

Hearing his second flirting was the last straw for Izuku. She leaned her head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat. Her face had turned bright scarlet, warming up to the point she felt like she had fever.