OverDeku Ending

A/N - At last... The most touching, special ending of all... IT IS TIME FOR MY FAVOURITE SHIP TO SHINE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In flower garden,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Kai was sitting on the edge of the water fountain, located in the middle of the spacious flowers garden belonged to Izuku... The one and only woman who made him felt like... A normal human being.

The memories from his past– from his childhood to the big incident – flashed before his lidded golden eyes. His eyebrows furrowed in sadness, as he recalled everything he had done to Izuku. Guilt squeezed his guts tightly, causing him to clench his stomach.

"After what had happened... There is no way she
will..." His sentence paused there. He couldn't endure the painful thought striking his mind.

The thought of Izuku turning down his marriage proposal.

Just thinking of her answer already clenched his heart with devastation— how can he face her in real life later? How can his heart bear to hear her reply? Will he be able to stay sane after this?

Too many thoughts came up in his mind that he started to get headache. His fingers gently massaged his scalps, trying to lessen the pain. The former leader of Shie Hassaikai stared at the grassy ground sadly. This was his first time... Feeling too many emotions at once in his life.

".... I should not... Feel sad... About this... I deserve this fate... After all... She will never... Ever accept someone like me... As her partner... For the rest of her life..." He monologued shakily, messing with his dark brown lock in frustration.

Clearly, the man was wrong with his statement.

"Kai..." A mellow voice whispered his first name lovingly, shocking him. Kai lifted his head up, looking for the owner of the beautiful voice.

All of a sudden, two arms came in contact with him, slinging around his neck affectionately. "Got you!" Izuku giggled gleefully as she tightened her hold around his neck.

"Izuku, what are you...doing here...?" Kai voiced out his disbelief, eyes widened in complete surprise. Izuku bent down to his chest and nuzzled her hair on him, causing the male brunette to shiver lightly.

"... I miss you, Kai. I miss... Being alone with you like this..." Izuku looked up to Kai, gazing in his shiny yellow irises with her glimmering emerald eyes. He swore- he heard his heart skipped a beat when their gazes met.

"Stay here for a while... I want to get something for you." Izuku got up from Kai's laps, walking away from him. Her figure disappeared in the sea of flowers. The yakuza patiently waited for the young woman to come back.

A couple of minutes passed, Izuku eventually returned to the water fountain. In her hands, held a bundle of flowers. Kai locked his gaze on the beautifully blooming flowers. "For you." She uttered happily.

Kai was extremely flabbergasted with her remark. He hesitantly reached out his hands to take the flowers. "Don't, these flowers are germ-free." She assured with a soft smile.

Kai held the bundle of flowers, curiously inspecting it. He tried to recognize the flowers, but nothing came into his mind. He knew a little bit information about these flowers, thank to Izuku who loved to tell stories about her wonderful garden.

"What is.. The name of this flower, Izuku?"

"Arbutus."

Izuku replied nervously, her fingers began intertwining in uneasiness. She watched Kai admiring the beauty of the flowers.