Chapter 34

A/N - This chapter will be a bit shorter, since it will be a little time skip to a few months after the incident. And of course.. After this chapter, enjoy reading the upcoming multiple endings!!!

Also, Izuku has turned 18 starting this chapter. uwu

____________________________

Three months later,

Shie Hassaikai's base,
Morning....

Izuku's POV

I stared at the pictures collage I created several days ago. I was really satisfied with my work! It was perfect... Full of amazing pictures of Shie Hassaikai's superior members, and some of my pictures.

My eyes were glued on one picture displaying Kai, Hari, Grandpa and the rest of my bodyguards, squeezing each other just so they could fix in one photo. I had a good fits of laughters while taking this picture.

Shifting my sight to another two pictures of myself... Well, more like, my toddler self and my current self. Rappa-san found my old photo album and saw my picture as a toddler, with twintails, so he dared to tie my hair in twintails. I did and he captured a photo of it.

Near my pictures were images of Kai and Hari in casual clothing. The three of us were chilling in the garden and I took the liberty to snap some pictures of them.

Below Kai's picture, there were two images of the Hassaikai members. One picture of the three best friends and one picture of the yakuzas having feast to celebrate Pops' return to the family.

But this one photo I loved the most. A photo of Mimic— wearing outfit similar to Kai — walking side by side with Kai. Because I learnt how to sew before, I made a mini outfit of Kai's yakuza attire and gave it to Mimic-san as his birthday present. He didn't say anything at first, but the next few weeks, I saw him wearing that outfit almost... EVERYDAY. I assumed he really loved it, although he never admitted.

But the funniest picture was the image of Setsuno-san, Nemoto-san and Tengai-san... Drunk! Yep, they got pretty drunk thanks to Deidoro-san. That drunken man had tricked them into drinking too many bottles of sake... And boy, Setsuno-san, Nemoto-san and Tengai-san went wild, like... Really wild! I didn't want to experience it again.

There was even a picture of me wearing UA cheerleader uniform that I bought online. Well— again, Rappa-san dared me to try it on in front all of the members, including Hari and Kai— to see who would have nosebleed first. Um, Kai, Hari, Setsuno-san and Nemoto-san mysteriously had serious nosebleed to the point they lost too much blood. I still wonder till these days the point behind this... Odd Dare.

Oh, I also captured a perfect photo of Rappa-san! Gosh, he looked so cool posing like that. And I swore, I blushed after staring at his picture for a solid one minute.

"Young Lady, are you in there?" Nemoto-san's voice brought me back into reality. I turned to the door of my room and answered,

"Yes, I'm here! Do you need something?"

"Boss is calling everyone to eat breakfast together." Nemoto-san said cheerfully, and I smiled. "I will be in the dining room later!" I yelled from inside my room.