Chapter 32

League of Villains' base,
Midnight...

Hari's POV

"Young Lady!!" I heard Setsuno yelling in panic just right after ther Ed lightning disappeared from our sight. I turned to look at him and Izuku who was laying on the floor, motionless. This situation alerted me.

I rushed over to Izuku's side. Setsuno held Izuku in his arms, shaking her body lightly to wake her up. But sadly, no response. "Oh God, she had lost lots of blood! There is a bullet in her back!" He told me panickally. I gritted my teeth and then shifted my gaze to Overhaul. He was already walking toward us.
Overhaul knelt down beside me, his golden eyes inspecting Izuku's figure. "She is badly hurt... Izuku, you are so reckless..." He reached out his hand to her face. His fingers twitched slightly. All of us stared at Overhaul in confusion.

"I can't use my Quirk. Like I thought, her Quirk is still activated." He sighed in frustration. I gestured Setsuno to hand Izuku over to me. He complied without hesitation. I scooted her into my arms, picking her up bridal style.
"Anyway, we should hurry up and get Izuku treated, immediately." I said, reminding them of then current situation. I tried to reduce the tense atmosphere, but I guessed everyone was too frustrated.

"You are right... Let's go..." Overhaul agreed at last Everyone started to walk out of the building. I glimpsed over my shoulder for the last time. I could only see blood splattering the entire building, with no trace of flesh left. Overhaul went all out, huh?

He must be really mad.

•••••

Several minutes later,
Shie Hassaikai's base...

Third Person's POV

"... And there it goes. The bullet is out of the body!" A woman wearing long white coat cheered in satisfaction. She placed the bullet in a small metal bowl, before treating Izuku's wound. The injured girl hissed in pain, her whole body was aching so badly.

"You can get up now but don't push yourself. " Rika – the doctor who Kai summoned a few minutes ago – told her patient gladly. "Argh..." Izuku whimpered as she got up to seat up herself. She reached out her hand to touch her bandaged back, but was stopped by Rika. "A-ah! Don't do that. You will only hurt yourself, Izuku-san..." She warned, scaring the teenager. She nodded her head, listening to her advice.

Eri watched the two women from afar in worry. She was sitting on another bed, observing her big sister and the doctor with curiosity.

Rika did more check-up on her body. She stared at Izuku's face in silence, her eyes fixed on the file in her hands. She read the details written on the paper, eventually connecting the dots.

"I have solved the mystery. You guys can come in!" Rika yelled to the yakuza who were waiting outside. In a matter of seconds, all yakuza stormed into the room.

"How is she—"

"Chill, you impatient yakuza! She is fine, jeez!" Rika smacked Toya's head lightly. The blonde rubbed his head in pain. Izuku stared at the yakuzas with wide eyes, shock to see them.

"Everyone..." She murmured, frown decorating her freckled-face. Eri felt shivers running down to her spines when she saw the men... Who tortured her.

"Also, I have identified Izuku-san's Quirk." Rika's words caught everyone's attention. Izuku gulped down her saliva in nervousness. "It is such a remarkable Quirk. I can't believe this type of Quirk exist." The ashen blonde-haired woman picked up her file.