ToyaDeku Ending

(The scene Izuku turned down Kai's marriage proposal is similar to the one in "ChronoDeku" ending so I won't be writing it)

Warning! Suggestive theme ahead!

Third Person's POV

Toya sat in his bed, staring at the ceilings blankly. Tears wouldn't stop flowing down from his hazelnut eyes. His heart was shattering, his will to live was breaking, his head was aching.

It was all because he witnessed Izuku and Kai, together alone in the beautiful flowers garden belong to the milady. Words couldn't describe how painful he felt when the only woman – who gave him a meaning to fall in love again – was taken by another man.

He obviously expected this would be coming... But he didn't know it would have done such a great damage to himself.

Turning his front body facing the wall, the man gritted his teeth in frustration. He grabbed another pillow and clamped his ear with the plushy material. His crystal tears drenched the pillow he was laying on.

'Unrequited love is much more painful then getting dumped... Damn it, why did I even fell in love again?! I'm such an idiot! Idiot! Pathetic!!' Out of devastation, he shot up and threw the pillow across the room. He started messing with his blonde lock.

'Young Lady.... I love you...so much...but... Who am I to be with you? I'm just a trash... A broken person— I'm nothing... I should let her go—'

"Setsuno-san...? Are you in there?" Izuku's voice rang from outside his room, shocking the male who was sobbing uncontrollably. He lifted his head up, staring at the door silently. Knocking could be heard from the hallway outside, confusing him.

'What is Young Lady doing here...? Maybe she wanted to share... Her "good news" about her marriage with Young Master....' He thought, shoulder dropping.

"Y-yes, I'm in here." The sad male answered with his croaky voice, his fingers wiping off the warm liquid that still flowing down his face. He started to have a small panic attack, when tears would not stop falling. He stared at the door, and it was gradually opened by Izuku.

"Shoot...!!" Toya cussed in panic, which worsened his anxiety. His tears streamed down faster, falling on the soft mattress of his bed. Izuku eventually entered his room. She gasped in shock when she saw the man she wanted to see, crying profusely.

"Setsuno-san!" The girl rushed over to his single-sized bed, sitting beside him. She immediately wrapped her slim arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a comforting hug.

"...it's alright... I'm here now." She whispered reassuringly into his ear. Toya sobbed softly in her arms. He reached out his arms to return the hug, but his action came a to a halt when a rush of realization hit him.

His body began shaking violently. Toya forcefully pulled Izuku away from his body, breaking the hug. He gripped her small shoulders with his shaking hands.

"...enough." His husky voice echoed in the room, baffling the young woman. "Setsuno-san...? What's wrong? Ah, could it be you want me to stay here? Sure, I don't—"

"Stop! Please, Young Lady! Don't torment me like this!"

Toya suddenly shouted at Izuku from the top of his lungs. Tears kept leaking out of his eyes. "Please... Young Lady.. Stop being so kind toward me... I-I don't want to get my hopes up again..." He croaked out, his hands grippibg her shoulders shakily.

Izuku stared at him in heartbreak. She swallowed down her saliva, deciding to stay silent. "...you... You already belong to Young Master... So please.. Stop treating me like this. Don't care for me too much... Don't be so kind to me... I-I can't bear this pain any long... If you keep doing this to me..." He managed out between his miserable sobbing.

Gritting her teeth in frustration, Izuku couldn't endure this dejected sight of Toya.

Without warning, Izuku grasped his shoulders and pushed his body against the wall, ceasing his cries. Toya looked up to her. Tears were also forming in her eyes. Slowly, she scooted closer to him until there was no gap left between them.

Her soft chest pressed against his chest, causing him to flush. Izuku gently pressed her lips on his soft ones. Toya's eyed widened big in disbelief.

Izuku sat on his laps, straddling her hips against his body while she kept their lips connected. She sling her arms around his neck, cupping the back of his head, caressing his soft blonde locks.

Toya slowly returned the kiss. His hands moved to her hips, pulling her body closer to him. Quiet moans escaped her mouth as their heating up bodies were pressed against each other.

Needing for air, the two broke the kiss. Toya stared at the milady with reddened face. "Why... Did you do that...?" He asked her.

"I-idiot! It is all because I love you, Toya!"

Izuku sobbed, feeling a bit angry at him for not noticing her feelings. "I didn't accept Kai's proposal... B-because I want to be with you, Toya. I love you. Only you." She confessed at last, looking straight into his brown eyes.

Toya shed tears once again. He hung his head low, sobbing. Izuku pulled him into a tight hug, her hand patting his back. His face rested in her chest.

"I-I love you too... Izuku... T-thank you for giving me... A second chance... To love..." He spoke up, feeling grateful from the bottom of his heart.

Izuku mustered a small smile and ran her fingers through his soft hair. Suddenly, she felt something soft pressing kisses on the narrow line of her collarbone, making her whimpered in pleasure.

Toya pushed Izuku on her back, towering over her body. His hand dangerously took off his red tie.

".... I... Love you so much... Izuku... I figure I should express it more... Through action... To prove it to you..." He whispered huskily, throwing the tie somewhere else in the room.

Izuku gazed into his eyes that were clouded with lust and love. She stretched her arms to his neck, unbuttoning his dark green shitt, exposing his upper body to her.

"Me too... Toya... I-I want to show my love to you too.." She managed out. Her voice broke off into a moan of pleasure when he pressed his body against her. They could feel each other's warmth.

Toya gently merged their lips together, his hand slid under her top, making circular motion on her flat belly. A loud moan erupted through the entire room, turning him on more.

"...you are mine tonight...and forever...Izuku." He said huskily, as he tucked off her top and short, exposing her half-naked body to him. He removed his top and pants, leaving him in nothing but boxer.

"... I love you, Izuku..."

"I love you too, Toya..."

- ToyaDeku Ending -
- The End -