Chapter 61

It was a few days later and suddenly the apartment was full of people.
Much more then just Joseph and Sofia came for the gender reveal.
Jasmine came as well as Charlotte and Andrew.
People who neither Josh or Maya would have guessed being there was there.
The apartment was filled with yellow balloons and blue streamers.
Everything looked beautiful and even Maya had a struggle to keep up.

"Welcome guys. Thanks for coming," Maya said.
"No problem. I'm actually curious to see what the baby is," Jasmine said.
"We as well. I actually want it to be a boy for Josh. He would love a son more than anything in the world," Maya said.
"And you?" Sofia asked.
"As long as this baby is happy and healthy than I'm okay. To even have a child is a blessing. And I know this one is as well," Maya said.

"Okay, people. You guys ready?" Sofia asked as Josh stepped in next to Maya.
"Yeah, let's get this done with," Andrew said.
"Watch your mouth," Josh said.
"Calm down," Maya said.
"Okay," Sofia said.

Maya heard a popping noise and suddenly streamers all in the color of blue came out.
Maya looked at Josh who couldn't be happier with what they were currently seeing and smiled.

"Congratulations. You're having a boy," Sofia said and everyone squiled.
"We're having a boy. I love you," Maya said as she gave Josh a kiss.