Going into labor

I bult up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I hold back a sob and a broken scream. Caylus. I say shaking him. I wakes up. What. He says then fills the fluid. He get the bag and the girls and rushes to the car. He has bag under his eyes. When we get there the doctor puts us in the room. Push. The doctors say. After that We dont hear a cry. Caylus and me start crying. The doctors pat her back and this gooey liquid comes out and she starts to cry. When she opens her eyes she looks like me she has  brown hair and bule but green eyes and straight hair. We put her in this diper. She is five months early. The doctors put her on oxygen and she was fine. She looks up at me and smiles. That smile is Tals she is absolutely adorable. She was born February 15, 2015. She is a premie and she is pushing through. The girls were picked up by Tal and Adi took them to our parents house. Then it hit me, it hit me hard, I could have lost her. When the doctors are gone I brake down crying.  Hey, hey, hey, hey shh. They say. I cling to Tal. Caylus is as red as a tamato. Tal. I whimper. I almost lost her. I almost lost my baby girl. She would have been dead. I sob. I look over at my husband Caylus. He has his knees at his chest. Rocking back and forth. He looks up. Adi picks him up and carried him to the bed with me and Tal. Tal and Adi cuddle me and Caylus while we are all crying. We are still crying after an hour. Another one goes by, then another. We are bunched up on the bed sobbing. I'm clinging to Tal. Like I'm three then I hear silence from the other side. Adi and Caylus are asleep. Tal is to. I go to sleep and think about what's going to happen next.