Jensen Ackles

Brianna's p.o.v

We are going to a SUPERNATURAL CONVICTION. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Jared and Jensen and Misha and Alex. Daddy I'm so excited to meet them and do photo ops and get to ask a question. I say

Really? He ask

Yes. I say as we walk into the panel. We got the front seats

Thirty minutes later

Thank you for that question. They say clapping. Hi sweethearts. They say to me and Arianna.

Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for being here and making our dream come true. I really love you and even though. We start to cry. It is the last season. Sorry, we're stepping out of our comfort zone a bit. They come and pick us up. They set us down. The crowd awed. I really love you guys! We say . so, anyway our. We said. Then the boys start to laugh.

Do you have an agent? They laugh

Yeah, you can call her. We say. If you were you pick a man killing animal to kill you what would it be? We asked.

Well that was dark. A tiger. Jared said

Alligator. Jensen said

A megalodon. We say.

What your names sweethearts and where do y'all come from?? They ask.

We come LA, California. Some of the crowd screamed. I'm Brianna Cunningham my sister over there is Arianna Cunningham. I say

You mean the one from The Cunningham Fam? Jensen asked

Yeah. We say

Omg, your like my favorite YouTubers I follow all of your channels and all notifications on. He says. We giggle.

You my favorite Jensen. I say. Up? I ask puting my hands up in a grabbing motion. The crowd awed. I love you Jay. I say.

What about Jare Bear? Arianna said

Who cares.

Time skip to photo ops

Jensen I want to hold a gitaure. We take the photo

Later with Jared and Jensen

Mommy and Daddy said we can go with Jensen and Jared for a while. We are in Austin, Texas. I go with Jensen. Arianna is with Jared. When I go in I see JJ, and Arrow, and Zeppelin. This must be Brianna? Danneel. Said.

Yeah. I say

Well, hi and yes it's me. I say. JJ comes over to me.

Hi, my name is JJ. She says

Hi JJ. I say. We are the same height. Bye bye. I say running off with her.

Do you want to me Arrow and Zeppelin? She asked. Then you'll get to meet Sheppy, and Tom, and Odette. She said. Just as she said that Jared and Gen and there kid introduced themselves and we went to play.

Lets go. We say. We are hiding and the Thomas comes in doesn't see my hand in the door and it was a heavy door. It slams on my fingers. I scream and start to cry.

I'm sorry. Thomas says through tears.

Its okay. I say. The adults come and check on us. Then Gen, Jared, Tom, Shep, and Odette, and Ari left. I did something I wasn't supposed to.

Bri Bri. Jensen said

Is that me. I look over

Jensen's point of view

Bri Bri. I say sternly she was doing something she wasn't supposed to do. She turned over with a total guilty look. Do you need to go to time out? I say. She looked at me and goes.

Okay. She said. Walked over.

I see how this is going to go. I mumble. I get the kids in bed by seven. I go to bed by ten. We woke up the next morning we put the girls in this

 We woke up the next morning we put the girls in this

With their hair half up half down. Zeppy in this

We go to this discovery center for the kids

We go to this discovery center for the kids. Then I see this kid about  older than JJ and Brianna. Same age  as Thomas. Older that Odette, Arrow, and Zeppy, and Shep, and Brianna, and JJ, and Arianna. He just kind of pushed them aside and stole their toys. I see JJ, and Brianna, and Thomas, and Arianna just kind of clock him. Then He he went to grab something from Odette's hand. Then boom. She kicks him in the balls. Then Thomas and JJ and Brianna and Arianna were about to start kicking. Whoa. I say holling them out. We get in the car to go to Jensen's house. The car ride was annoying. When we get home we do this.

Daddy play Crowded Table.