Home

We just got back home from the trip. We got a dog a year ago. Woof woof. Peach say. Peach. The girls yell and start to play with it. Its five in the morning. We started to drive at two am. We go to sleep and we wake up two hours later. The girls are awake now. I dress the girls in this

Arianna is purple, Brianna is pink

Arianna is purple, Brianna is pink. I'm wearing Jean's and a hoodie. Caylus has the same as me. We let the girls play outside on the trampoline. Tal and Adi come over. Uncle TT and Adi the girls say and running to them. They sweep them off their feet and puts them on their hips.  They walk into the livingroom and sit places them on the carpet. They're wearing a pull up under their skirts. Come on. They say pulling them up the stairs. Tal and Adi have modified looks on their faces.

Tal's p.o.v

The girls pull me and Adi up the stairs. We stop at this room with a high door handle the girls cant reach. I open it and it reveals a playroom.

 I open it and it reveals a playroom

It had a trampoline for toddlers. They jump on it. They have a slide. They have a bunk bed with a jump thing they like to play. They jump off and you catch them. I catch both. That was scary. I leave to go to the bathroom.

Brianna's point of view

I walk back in the room and dont see uncle Tal. Where uncle Tal at. I say and start crying. He walks back in. I see him. Unca Tal. I say and run to him. He picks me up. Hey, you okay. He says. Yeah. I say. He throws me into the air. I kick my legs as he catches me. He walks down stairs and puts me in my high chair and gives me fruit and water in my sippy cup. I eat and drink. Tal puts me outside on the trampoline with him. Hold on he says. And starts to jump, I hold on for dear life. He goes backwards. He puts me down. I'm tired. He says out of breath. Really, you're only 23. I say. Wow, do you really have to remind me? He ask. Yes, I do. I say. And get on his back. He runs inside. And puts me down for a nap.

Okalynn point of view

I get up stairs and the girls are asleep in thier rooms, with on of my brothers cuddling each one of them. Tal cuddling Brianna. Adi cuddling Arianna. I take a photo since it's so cute. I go downstairs and Caylus is watching Stranger Things. We watch two episodes before the others are awake. They walk down and and jump on me. Ugh. I say getting up and moving to the recliner. Mommy, mommy. The girls say climbing on top of me. What? I say. I got to jump on uncle Tal and Adi. They says. Cool. I say getting thier shoes on. I get on shoes. We get in Tals car. It has two carseat in the back back of the car. And two seats for adults in the backseat. We sit in there for an hour. Hey, mommy. They say for the millionth time. Hey, I really love your questions you ask, you know. I say sarcastically. Really. They say. No, I was being sarcastic. I say. Oh, no crap Shut up mom. They say. The car goes to a sharp tiniest quiet. DO YOU SAY THAT WORD! We scolded. One, that six words and two no. They say. I unbuckle while the car is still going. I unstrap Brianna from her seat. I get the chancla ( flip flop). I go pow, pow, pow. I do three hard ones and strap her back up. I do Arianna. Pow, pow, pow. I go and strap her back up. They're crying. Shut up, if I hear you crying you'll be in trouble. You shouldn't be crying. So, stop crying before I hit you harder and make you actually cry, instead of this fake crying your doing. I say. They stop. Caylus looks outside the window. Then I hear a whimper from a man. I look over at Caylus he has been crying quietly. What's wrong pumpkin? I ask. I didn't like you punishing them. He whispered. It's, okay. I say and hug him. He looks like he hadn't cried in about five minutes. He was laughing and talking. The girls were giving me the go to hell look. Dont look at me like that ugly. I say to them.  We get to thier house. I put the girls to bed.