I'm fan and help me

I left Caylus. Not like a divorce, just like you know. To have some alone time. I'm in a hotel room. I go out to jog. The I run into this person. Well more like a small child. I fall. I see the girl. I help her up. I bend down. What's wrong? I say. What's your name how old are you? Where is your mommy and daddy? I ask

My name is Chrysanthemum Willow Weathers. I'm seven years old. My mommy is dead. And my daddy is looking for me. She said

Lets go find him. I say just then a man came up grabbed her. She screamed loudly. I stand up. The man being five six. Hey, let go of her. I say he does. Does he hurt you? I asked.

Yes, he hurts me. She says then she is pushed to the ground. And kicked and told to shut up. I fight him knock him out. I call the police on him and leave. With Chrysanthemum. I bend down. She is sobbing.

Can you tell me what happened. I ask her. She has her hair to her waist a tangled mess and dirty clothes. I go to the store get her clothes and get her hair done and clean her off. After that I get her and I pad and phone and school stuff, I mean a backpack full of clothes and snacks and food and hair things and toys and blankets and pillows and her phone charge and I pad charger. And I gave her around 29 hundred bucks to live. I give her toys and stuffed animals. I give her food. I give her a blanket Then she goes on the street. Listen if you need to me. Call the number that say O Cunningham. I say. You have 2,900 bucks to spend. You can go do things. Okay. I say. Bye. I tell her.

Okay, bye. She says

Okay. She says.

Make sure to stay