Entry 2

I was quite surprised by Elyssa's sudden aggressiveness. For such a malnourished girl, she certainly knows how to pack a punch. She doesn't fully know how to harness her third eyes powers. If she manages to prove her worth to us, she might actually survive this hell house. I doubt it but I have to keep the "patients" hopes up for a bright future. All they'll see is the darkness growing in their prison cell. There's nothing but fear for them in reality, no hope left. Why the hell did I join these maniacs? My talents lay elsewhere. At the time, this all seemed like a good idea but I can see through Renier's lies now. I have to stay now, I'll be gutted if I try to leave. Governors secrets can be exposed, they like to keep their workers close to the company. I'm no snitch though. Who the hell would want to hear about the sick things going in in this facility? No one would even believe me. I'd be labelled a mad man and thrown back into Renier's arms. Fuck, this guy controls pretty much everything in the world. He runs the countries most known mental asylum. They just don't know about the special project we're running. Some of the patients sent to us hold something more than just insanity, something drives these brief periods of paranoia and violence. We'd been researching it when the first person had been sent to us. it was normal but then it got so controlling that some workers committed suicide. One of those employees was very... close to me. I still miss him. But I can't focus on that now. I cannot fail again. I'm watching Elyssa on the cameras now. She hasn't let go of Libitina yet. Not even when she attempted to attack me. She held onto the child as she'd fade away if she let go. It's kind of... nostalgic somehow. Maybe it reminds me of when my sister was born and how I never wanted to let go of her when I held her. She was special to me especially after mother died. We were left to fend for ourselves and it was horrible to see her slowly slip away into her own no-mans-land. I imagine she's happy there though. Sorry, this got a little more... personal than I had intended. I'll continue with my research now.