Part two

"Dallas Winston?" Dal asks.

"What the fuck is it to you?" I ask furiously. I don't even like him so he can stay the fuck out of my business.

"H-h-he's Dallas Winston," Johnnycakes stutters.

I look up in awe than run out of the house whispering to myself, "great, fucking great, ran away with nothing to find an asshole." I finally crash in the lot I stayed at last name, shivering from the cold winter air, the snow falls into my red hair as I finally start to cry. I sit there in jeans, a crop top, and a red leather jacket with my knees pulled up to chest, my face buried in my hands, crying. I finally feel a shoulder on my shoulder, I look up to see Sodapop. I cover my face with my hand because, Winstons don't cry. "Hey Sarah," he says softly but, I don't respond, I turn away wiping the left over make-up off my face and trying to make it look like I wasn't just crying. "Sarah it's cold outside, you should come back with me," he says.

As I get all the make-up off my face, I start putting snow on my face making look like I was never crying, I've become an expert on that. Soda just keeps on begging, "Sarah, please it's cold out and you'll get sick."

I finally look like, I haven't been crying so I look back at him, "well it don't matter none, Dallas doesn't want me here and quite frankly I don't even like him do, I'm going back to Florida tomorrow, it's just one night."

"You should really give him a chance he just wants to seem tough," Soda says in a plea to get me to stay.

"Fine," I say in a sigh, I wouldn't normally give up so easily but, I'm just so cold. He scoops me and carries me bridal style to his house.

"Sarah, you're back!" Johnnycakes exclaims with glee.

"Yea but, before I stay I gotta talk to Dallas alone," I announce shooting Dallas a glare, I'm not going to call some asshole Dal.

"Let's go into the kitchen," he sighs as he blows a perfect ring a smoke.

"Works for me and you should put out that cancer stick, it's really unattractive," I say rudely but, give him a sweet smirk.

"Let's just go," he states clearly annoyed. Good I did my job annoying this ass wagon.

"Ok, so I came from Florida just to find this great guy I've always dreamed of but, I got you instead," I said sternly reminding myself that Winstons don't cry.

"Well, I ain't no dream brother, I'm barely a brother," he says.

"I up and left everything for you. You know I didn't have to best life but, I had a life with a house and a sister who hated me but, a sister, a little brother who didn't give two shits about me but, a brother a dad who just died but, a dad a mom who only cared about her biological kids but, a mom. I ran from the streets of New York to the streets of Florida and I was taken by some family who didn't like me but, a family. I'm a Winston though and I had to find my roots even if they are some no good fucking asshole. So please give me a chance," I plead without shedding a tear.

"Well, I had a life just fine without you and you had a fine life without me so it doesn't even matter," he said as if he didn't care and god did that hurt.

"Do you even want me to stay here?" I asked unsure about his answer but, hoping he said yes.

"I don't care if you stay or go," he replied and god did those words hurt, I felt the tears stinging in my eyes but, didn't let a single one fall.

"You know what Dallas," I said with pain and anger taking my body. "You're obviously mom and dad's son because you're just like them. You have no heart and you don't care about anything or anyone! I may be a Winston but, I'm nothing like our no good parents unlike you! You're just like them and I should've expected it! I should of known that you were going to be just like the people who left us! I came here to meet him! God am I stupid, god why did I think you were going to be different? God, I hate how stupid I am!"

"I AM NOTHING LIKE OUR PARENTS!" Dallas snaps.

"You're just like them and know what I was better off in Florida!" I shout back.

"Maybe you were!" He screamed back at me.

"But, I'll never forget that the brother I always dreamed about ended up being just like my parents," I yelled knowing if I talked normally I'd cry. Then he did something that proved he really was like our parents, he hit me right across the face. I looked at him shocked before yelling, "YOU REALLY ARE JUST LIKE THEM! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HIT ME! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU ASSHOLE! I WISH I NEVER CAME HERE, I WAS BETTER OFF THINKING YOU WERE DREAMING ABOUT ME, WONDERING ABOUT ME BUT, NO YOU JUST LIKE OUR STUPID PARENTS! YOU KNOW WHAT DALLAS WINSTON, I HATE YOU AND YOU DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE WITH NOTHING, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES, AT LEAST I HAVE A FAMILY AND A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS, AND CLOTHED AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME AND A HEART AND A CHANCE IN THIS WORLD UNLIKE YOU YOU'RE HOPELESS AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DESERVE IT JUST LIKE OUR PARENTS DO! YOU DESERVE WHERE YOU ARE WITH NO CHANCE, AND NO HOPE AND SADNESS!"

I looked at him and he had this furry in his face, I then looked at "the gang" they all looked stunned but, I didn't care I just ran out of the house into the cold winter storm. I ran through the white blanket until I reach a tree which I slid down pulling my knees to my chest, burying my face in my hands and sobbing. Those boys probably couldn't care less about where I am, especially my "brother". Ugh, I hate my life! Still sobbing I look up the sky and start screaming, "WHY ME? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THIS LIFE? WHAT DID I DO! WHY ME?" I put my head against the tree and cried until I fell asleep.

***THE NEXT MORNING***

I wake up shivering, with my teeth chattering. Damn it's cold but, whatever, I need food. I slowly weakly walk over to the DX, feeling terrible. I have the worst sore throat and runny nose. Man Soda wasn't kidding when he said, I was going to get sick. I finally reach the DX to see Soda and Steve, I sigh but, walk in anyways, my red hair now white covered in snow. "Sarah, god you look terrible!" Soda yells rushing to my side.

"Gee thanks," I say sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry but, do you feel ok, you look terribly sick," he informs me while checking my temperature.

"I feel like death," I say honestly

"Sound like it too," Steve added.

"Damn, you're really warms," Soda informs me.

"Don't matter none, I'm heading back to Florida," I say grabbing peanuts and paying Soda a dollar. "Keep the change."

"I-i couldn't," he stuttered.

"Don't worry about it, I'm going back to Florida. Dallas doesn't want me here and I have nothing here," I sigh.

"You shouldn't go Dal doesn't mean that," Soda tries to convince me to stay.

"Bye Soda," I say as I walk out.