Part 10

It's been three month since Soda and I started dating and everything been just so perfect, the gang teases us every time we kiss.Andrew leaves me alone completely, Soda was right though, he is dating that Katie girl but, whatever they moved back to Florida where I am never going again! I just love Tulsa and the gang, I can't imagine my life without them. I get pulled out of my thoughts by Soda picking me up and spinning me around. "Ah! Sodapop Curtis put me the fuck down," I laugh.

"Make me,"he mocks.

"If you don't put me down, I wont kiss you for the whole day," I say.

He sighs as he says, "fine but, I need a kiss right now."

I peck him on his lips as I say, "we need to get ready for work."

"Ok, if we have to," he smiles.

"I love you," I reply.

"I love you too," he smiles and with that we break both getting ready to go to work. I wear my DX shirt with a black tank top underneath it, and now that the weather's finally nice high rise tan booty shorts. I then brush my hair and curly it into long bouncy curls. I then do my normal make-up, nude eye shadow, cover-up, blush and lipstick. Halfway through my my make-up I hear Sodapop yell, "hurry up we're going to be late."

I quickly yell back, "go ahead with out me I'll meet you there."

"Ok bye love," he replies.

"See ya sweetie," I yell back.

After that he leaves and I finish my make-up. I finish up really late, but whatever because I look stunning, I'll just head in late he won't be mad. I dash downstairs waving goodbye to the gang and quickly run to the DX. I dash into the DX to see some size two girl with a baby carriage next to her sitting on Soda's lap and they're full on making-out. His shirt is ripped off his body and his hands are underneath her shirt, she's moaning in between kisses. I stare at them feeling tears sting in my eyes as I take in the sight of my boyfriend kissing some slut. I keep on whispering to myself, "Winstons don't cry. Winstons don't cry." I feel a hot tear slide down my face as her shirt comes flying off her body but, I quickly wipe it away. I watch as he unbuckles his pants and pulls down her skirt. He's only in his boxers meanwhile, she's only in her bra and matching panties. I can't take it anymore I yell out, "OH MY GOD SODAPOP FUCKING CURTIS I LOV-" I stop speaking as I see who's he's making-out with it's a girl names Sandy, she came back to Florida pregnant and she's my sworn enemy. I look at Sodapop and shout, "I QUIT AND WE'RE OVER!" I run out of the DX tears sliding down my face. I don't stop running until I get to Buck's where I run up to my room and cry for hours.

I walk into the bathroom to see hideous red blotches on my face and black make-up running down my face but, I don't give a fuck because, I'm done with Tulsa. I write a quick note to Dally that reads, "Dally, I love you with all my heart but, my natural reaction is to run when things get tough and they getting tough so goodbye and please don't try to follow me it'll only hurt you in the end. I love you more than anything, -Sarah Winston"

I run out of the house to the Curtis house to leave another two notes, one for the gang and the other for Soda. The gang's note reads, "I love ya'll like a family to me and always will be. The only thing is that when things get rough, I run and things are getting rough. I'm sorry -Sarah Winston." The one for Sodapop reads, "Sodapop, you broke my heart and you never really loved me, if you did you wouldn't of cheated. I don't hate you, I love you but, I gotta go and I will NEVER forgive you. -Sarah Winston."