Chapter Two

~ALFONSO'S POV~

"Imma miss you, bro." Antonio said and hugged me. He started crying like hell. Man, he's making me cry too.

"Me too, bro." I said as I hugged him back. It might sound gay, but hey. We're humans. We have feelings-just like girls.

"Hep, hep. That's enough guys. Alfonso's going to be late for his flight." said Antonio's dad. He's here with us too.

We stopped "bro-hugging" each other and I took my luggage. I "bro-hugged" my dad too. I let go and walked to the door. I stopped, turned to them, and waved. Then, I went inside.

As I went inside the airport, I heard someone say my name. I thought it was Athena so I quickly turned around and searched for her in the crowd. But she's not there. Instead, I saw dad waving. I waved back. I guess he's the one that called me. And I guess she didn't even bother to show up and wave at me.

Girls.

I think she's playing hard-to-get. Then I'll realize she's not by my side and then I'll go ahead and change my mind and go back home and tell her the three words that every woman wants to hear when the guy made a mistake, "I was wrong," and "I am sorry,". But she's not that kind of girl. She's so different.

~~~

"Good morning, sir." the flight attendant said while smiling as I walked in the plane. I looked at my ticket and searched for my seat. E1. It's the window side. This has been the greatest thing, so far.

I walked through the aisle while my mini luggage and backpack following behind me. By the time I saw it, there's a girl that looks like my age sitting in the middle seat. She's reading a magazine.

I put my hand-carry in the luggage compartment. As I stood there looking at the girl, people kept saying "Excuse me," to me because I was in their way. This girl is a classic.

"Um, excuse me. Can get through?" I asked her. She looked up and then began to read the stupid magazine again.

My legs are getting sore and I'm very eager to rest my ass to the seat by the window, so I tried to cross over her legs.

Again, I tried. But she said, "Nice try, airhead. You should've asked me first."

This girl is getting on my nerves. What did I do? Ask. Nicely. For. The. Second. Time.

"Can I get through?" I said 'nicely' then she just looked at me.

"The magic word." she said and continue to read her magazine.

The hell? Magic word? Is she a magician? Why does she need magic words?

So our conversation went something like this:

Me: (confused) "Abracadabra?"

Girl: *laughs* "Nope."

Me: (still confused) "Hocus Pocus?"

Girl: *laughs... again* "Nope."

Me: (still confused) "Presto?"

Girl: *laughs... for the third time* "Nope."

Me: (really confused as hell) "Viola?"

Girl: *laughs real hard* "You're not American, are you?"

Me: *shook my head no*

After that, she stood up. I step aside and she step aside too. Which means my butt finally had a chance to sit down. Sweet, sweet victory, my man.