Chapter One

Bryan's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I sit up and rub my eyes, opening them, and blinking to clear my vision. I look to my phone and turn it on to see that it's about 7:00 in the morning. I grab my clothes and get dressed before slinging my bag on my shoulder and heading to the pizzeria.

~~~

I walk into the restaurant and see two entrance ways with curtains, I open the one one on the right and enter the main area. As I walk in I am met with the sight of a small animatronic in the middle of the checkered room.

"Hello, my name is Helpy, and I am your A.I. helper for the pizzeria!" The little bot exclaimed in a high, airy voice.

"Well hello there! My name is Bryan, it's great to meet you Helpy." I replied to the bubbly little robot.

"Well, welcome to your restaurant! It's not much at the moment but you can buy things at the shop to fill it up! It's supposed to have a carpet already, but I don't know what happened to it..." The bot murmured towards the end.

"Well let's start to fill this place up!" I smile to Helpy. "Where can we go?" I ask her.

"Right now we only have the availability of one... Store..." She said, adding 'store' hesitantly.

"Don't worry, as long as we start up we can improve!" I reassured her.

"Okay! Well, who was it exactly who hired you? Michael is in charge of hiring and said you would be coming but that you didn't show up for the interview." Helpy inquired.

"I actually didn't see the name tag but I did go to the interview. I signed the contract and everything." I explained partially. '"remember, don't tell anyone what happened here besides that you got the job. Otherwise things will not be pretty."' I remember the man called me after the interview, he lied. I was an experiment, I am due to meet with Michael in a month to make sure everything is okay. The only real thing was that I gained the pizzeria.

"Let's just go," Helpy said, leading me out the pizzeria.

~~~

We arrive at a... Dump yard. "Umm... Helpy?" I questioned.

"Don't worry, the better the business, the more sponsors we get and the better store we are able to shop at!" Exclaimed Helpy, we walked around and looked at everything he had to offer.

I weighed the pros and cons and decided to get chairs, tables, and plates to start with. Next time we can get the stage and after that we can get the rest.

I made a mental note to call JonJon about carpets in the Fazbear storage to see what happened to ours.

"Come on Helpy, let's get going." I tell the little bot, heading towards the entrance.

"Wait a second, hold on!" She ran to catch up to me. Then we headed back to the pizzeria.

~~~

We entered the pizzeria, I was fully prepared to see what I need to buy and assemble, until I saw the pizzeria.

The chairs, tables, and plates were there already.

"What...? But... How is this possible?" I questioned, mainly to myself.

"Amazon Express!" Helpy chirped in response.

"I feel like there will be a few things I should just not question..." I murmured.

"That's right! Like how we gain money for improvements! Oh! We also received some party hats as commemoration. He said it was for business in the future or something... I don't really know what he said. It sounded like gibberish." Helpy chirped in response.

"W-well then, I'll set them up then. So, you said there was a way to make money for the sponsors?" I asked. Grabbing the box of party hats that Helpy pointed to.

"Yup! We go through a portal and play mini-games!" Said Helpy while I placed the hats.

I paused, "What do you mean by portal?" I questioned.

"Well hurry up and I'll show you!" Helpy stomped impatiently.

I placed the last of the hats and shot a text to an old contact before looking back at Helpy. "Okay, I'm done. Now what is this about a portal?"

"Over here! Come. On." She dragged me to the storage room and lead me to the back room where a giant whole in the ground is.

"Helpy? Wh-what is this?!" I exclaimed, turning to the tiny bot with wide eyes.

"This is a portal! You play games so that you can earn money to improve the restaurant!" She said annoyed she had to repeat herself.

"No, I understand that. It's just... WHY IS THERE A PORTAL IN THE PIZZERIA?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't question it." She said, she put her paws on my legs and pushed me in.

~~~

After the mini-games we came back to the pizzeria. "Helpy? Don't ever push me in again..." I growled slightly.

"Okay, okay. I won't push you in again. Geeze." Said Helpy irritably. I look around the pizzeria and grab my phone. I texted an old contact until I felt Helpy pulling me somewhere.

"Helpy..? What are you doing..?" I asked, being the curious guy I am I put my phone away and look around. We are outside, heading towards the vents?

"The vents! You have to check on them every day. To make sure nothing is broken... Or someone in there..." She murmured the last part but I still heard it.

"Helpy, why would someone be in the vents." I looked at her, my eyes narrowed.

"I don't know, that's for you to find out." Helpy said, dragging me into the vent system.

I sighed and just decided not to say anything. "Are you at least going to come with me? This is the first time I'm going through and I may get lost." I reasoned.

"Yeah, but just this once. You are the human here after all." She, I guess, explained.

I just shake my head and start walking through. I walk down the left corridor since the right one creeped me out a bit. I enter the first room and found some coins! I turn to the right corridor in the room and look through window of the door. I see what looks to be a green bunny in the room.

"Hey Helpy, if someone finds an animatronic what do we do?" I ask the A.I., I open the door and walk into the room while she responded.

"Well, you can either salvage it and bring it the salvage room to use for the pizzeria. Or, you could scrap it for spare parts." She explained. I examined the animatronic and notice that I could make it less... Scary, if I do a few things.

"Do you mind helping me bringing them to the salvage room? They may be to heavy for me alone." I ask her.

"Sure! And then if they pass the test I'll help you bring them to the pizzeria! I'm assuming you aren't using pronouns because we don't know what gender they are?" She asked, I just nodded and lifted the bunny up.

~~~

After the testing I dragged the bunny to the freezer so I could fix him up.

"Cya Helpy! I'm heading out." I say to the A.I., she heads to her charging station and I sneak back to the freezer.

I clean the rust off and dull their teeth. I keep his rustic look but I make him look less terrorizing. It took a long time, it was 6:00 am when I finished. I brought the bot into the main room and call my friend.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be here. Yeah, I'll go grab it later. Yes, don't worry. I know where it is. Thanks for telling me. It's okay, I'm not mad. I'm just glad there is one. Let's meet up soon!" I talked to my friend. I'm glad it's there. I was worried.

Hopefully Michael doesn't get mad.

Phionex out~