Chapter Nine

Bryan's P.O.V.

I decided to go... Home. I need to grab a few things from there and hopefully I wont have to go back. I have recently asked the bank for a loan. This way my... No, Henry, won't be mad.

"Hello sir, I needed to pick up a few things. I have already paid the bills, I was able to get some money to pay it." I said stoically to the man in front of me.

"Okay then, grab whatever you need and get out of here! I don't like seeing a disgrace around here." The man growled.

"Hello ma'am," I greeted politely to my foster-mother.

"Good evening Bryan." She replied, looking up from her book before flipping the page.

We aren't on bad terms... We just don't talk to each other. Our relationship has been strained due to my step-father. My foster dad, Lucas, was so caring. We where a good family, we had squabbles but... It was always okay at the end of the day. Sara was heartbroken when he passed...

"Hurry up boy!" Growled the hurtful man. How Sara ever liked this man I will never know. I ran into my old room and grabbed the few cloths and personal items I left here.

I was never planning on returning. My foster-brother didn't so neither should I.

I looked around the room to see if i missed anything and saw a yellow and purple bear plush. 'How did I get this?' I questioned. 'That's Freadbear. Him and Spring Bonnie where the first two animatronics created.' Chris replied. So this was his... I grabbed it and gently put it in my backpack before heading out the door. "Goodbye Bryan, have a great life." Sara said knowingly.

"Goodbye ma'am." I said. Once out the door I bolted away from that house. Never wishing to return their again.

~~~

I arrived at my base, and opened the door. I let all of the... Personalities? Whatever they are, out of my head. I take off my backpack and lay to bed.

I heard the others talking and just close my eyes. Letting the darkness lead me into the sleep realm.

I woke up in a child's bedroom. I am laying on top of the bed covers, looking around, I see two doors on either side of the room and a closet across from the bed.

"What the hell...?" I trailed off. I found a flashlight and a note at the chest at the end of the bed.

'You'll need this.' It read, what the hell does that mean?!

I hear clinking around the left door, 'what was that?!' I jump off the bed and ran to the door. I see a... Mangled version of Chica at the door. I closed the door quickly, my breath picking up in fear.

I breathed heavily and waited for the clinking of metal to reach my ears before releasing the door from my grasp.

I headed back to the bed and saw Chris's plush... Oh gosh...

I sighed and waited a bit before checking behind me. Another one of the plush's appeared. I shined the torch on it until the second one disappeared. I turned back around to see the closet was opened.

"Goodness, what is this?!" I exclaimed as I ran to the closet to see a torn up Foxy. He is looking straight at me as I shined the light in his face. "What... Are you...?" My voice wavered.

"We are your worst fear." I hear behind me, I turn around to see a black and red Fredbear.

"What are you going to do to me?!" I cried out.

"You're going to die" the animatronic growled and pounced on me.

I woke up in the same room, what the? I heard movement by the right door. I see a terrifying Freddy. I slam the door close and used my weight to hold it as I felt something slam it. Once I heard it leave I released the door.... Why do I feel like this is going to be a long night?

Start song. You may like it.

"Your heart is pounding and it can't be stopped
You tell yourself you're okay
It's too bad your doors can't be locked
To keep the monsters away

You check behind the door
There's nothing there no more
You should've stayed in bed
You've heard this noise before
You dart across the floor
Try not to lose your head

Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over, until you make it to the end
They hide 'round the corners
You better peel your eyes and keep looking over
Your shoulder 'cause you'll never be alone again

First there was one, but now there might be three
You turn around just in time
You hear a chuckle and you turn back and see
The closet door's open wide

You look around the space
And see a creepy face
Turns out it's just your toy
But it seems out of place
You leave it, just in case
It might be a decoy

Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over until you make it to the end
They hide 'round the corners
You better peel your eyes and keep looking over
Your shoulder 'cause you'll never be alone again

Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over until you make it to the end
They hide 'round the corners
You better peel your eyes and keep looking over
Your shoulder 'cause you'll never be alone

Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over until you make it to the end
They hide 'round the corners
You better peel your eyes and keep looking over
Your shoulder 'cause you'll never be alone again
You'll never be alone again
You'll never be alone..." I sang after dying for the fifteenth time.

~~~

I- I did it? I actually did it?! Heh, that... That was a nightmare. You know what? That's what I'll call them. The Nightmares. I-I don't like this... And that plush. Did Chris deal with this? Did he deal with this before?

Poor kid, I wish he didn't. But seeing as they started when I grabbed that plush...

I need to talk to him about it... Maybe... Maybe I shouldn't. If they are going after me... Then they won't bother him! Yeah... I won't tell him. Not unless I absolutely need too.

Phionex out~