~Gally~ Remember Part 2

The two months that Gally's been around, feels like some kind of dream. The type of dream where you know you're dreaming, Gally and Dylan hit it off again like they hadn't missed a day. Gally and I were a little more difficult, I didn't know how to feel having him back I was scared. He was the person I spent every day thinking about, "Hey (Y/n)," Gally said coming in for his daily wrapping.

"Hey, Gally," I greeted opening my journal that I've been logging Gally's progress in. I couldn't make eye contact with Gally because things have been difficult, his memory only coming back in bits. "Okay, let's see what's going on," I tell him, coming over unwrapping his bandages, It looked clean finally a scar he could care for on his own. It was bittersweet, this was the only time I spent with Gally that I found an excuse to talk to him. 

"Looks like you look completely healed," I tell him holding back my sigh of disappointment. Gally's face also seemed to hold a similar look of sadness in it. "(Y/n)?" Gally asked in a soft tone "yeah" I said trying to be nonchalant while turning away to set the gaze and medical supplies back where they belonged. "I'm sorry," is all he said and then he hurried out of the room and just like that I felt the dam break, the guy I've been in love with for so long is probably never coming back. I didn't know what to say, or do. I gasped realizing tears were pouring out of my eyes, I wasn't a crier, but this hurt worse than when Gally was first taken. 

I didn't do my usual check ups today I felt unable to face Gally. Dylan came and checked on me but I made up some type of bull crap to get him to leave me alone. I laid in my cot and fiddled with the necklace Gally made me all those years ago. It's how he told me he loved me, it felt like yesterday. He made it out of scrap metal in his dads welding shop, Gally had always been good with his hands. The chain that kept it round my neck was once his mothers it was a simple silver metal chain.

I stayed reliving the memory until the late night, but I soon was disrupted by Gally who was in a cold sweat. Wen I felt saw him I thought maybe somehow the wound had gotten infected and was worried he was sick I stood from my cot and began rushing towards him. "Gally are you okay what's wr-?" I was cut off by Gally's strong masculine hands grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss. I kissed back like my life depended on it, it had been four long years since I had kissed him and I never wanted it to end.

When we pulled away I looked up into his eyes feeling blown away he hadn't pulled his hands away from my face and he stared into my eyes. For the first time since I had gotten Gally back I saw something I worried I'd never see again, recognition.  "I remember you," Gally said I felt like a weight had just been lifted off my shoulders. I pulled him into a tight hug tighter than I'd ever hugged him "don't go," I told him my voice shaking scared I'd lose him again.

"I'll never leave you again,"

I had Gally back and I was so beyond happy, and I was never letting him go.