Chapter 3

-Bailey's POV for obvious reasons-

Me and Ken luckily made it out of the building safe and sound. We hugged and it was one of the best feeling ever but no where to be seen was Sean and Kaycee anywhere. Ken where is Sean and Kaycee. I don't know Bails, we have to find them! I told him I clearly knew that and we ran all the way around the school until we found a sleeping Sean probably due to smoke inhalation and a very limp, pale, practically life less Kaycee. Oh my god Ken we have to do something like right now what do we do oh my god our friends could be dying right now!! I literally put myself into a tantrum. Bails we will get them help they won't die I promise Ken told me. Let's scream for Tessandra right now. TESSANDRA TESSANDRAAAA TESSANDRA CHAVEZ WHERE ARE YOU!!! after that me and ken claimed our lungs dead. Tessandra runs up to us. Bailey, Ken I'm here what's the problem? she says. I point at the passed out Sean and the life less Kaycee. What are we going to do! I start freaking out again then Ken puts his arm around me and I start to feel a little bit better. Tessandra starts off with we are going to call an ambulance and everything is going to be fine Bailey but thank you guys for alerting me. Now if you guys think you can handle this then I have to help figure out what caused this fire. And she leaves and we are left there with with Kaycee and Sean while we wait for the ambulance.

-Sean's POV for reason we will get later in this chapter hehe-

The last thing I remember is running out of the fire with Kaycee then blacking out. The next thing I know I am laying in the hospital with Ken and Bailey looking at me and I'm connected to a breathing tube. I softly mumble where am I? Dude I'm sorry but your in the hospital and you breathed in too much smoke and now your here and why didn't you come out the same way Bailey and I did? Ken literally throws at me all at once. Ken one thing at a time Bailey tells him. How are you feeling? Bailey asks me. I tell them I am okay and I answer Ken's question. Well when I was carrying Kaycee out the roof collapsed after you both ran out so I had to go around the back. See Ken I told perfectly reasonable! Bailey yells at him. How's Kaycee? I ask them. Well Bailey starts. She inhaled more smoke then you and when you were carrying her out her brain got no oxygen for 3 minutes. What does that mean I ask her. It means she's in a coma Ken says softly. WHAT I scream. Sean calm down it's okay she will be okay the told me. Can I see her? I asked them. I'll ask and with that Bailey leaves. She came back in 5 minutes later. They said yes but with conditions. You have to stay at least a foot away and me and Ken have to go with you. Fine let's go. We walked into the ICU unit? ICU I ask. Bailey and Ken don't even bother to answer.  We walked into Kaycee's room. She was just laying there so life less with another girl crying holding her hand. When the girl say me she ran to me and hugged me. I was kind of taken in shock, I wasn't really expecting it if you couldn't tell. Thank you she whispered to me. Uhh you're welcome? I tell here. Oh right she said. I'm Kylie I'm Kaycee's sister. Thank you for saving her. I didn't really save her or we wouldn't be here.. I told her. She told me but if I left her in the fire she would be dead which I guess was true. We were all in the room with Kaycee for hours until Bailey and Ken had to go home because they still had to go to school tomorrow unlike me, Kaycee, and Kylie. I'm guessing me and Kylie fell asleep in the room with Kaycee cause Kylie woke me up at like 3 am telling me Kaycee's heart was failing.

-Kylie's POV MAUHAHA enjoy-

I woke up at around 1 am and Sean was still sleeping. I guess we fell asleep while we were with Kaycee. I was sitting in the chair next to Kaycee's bed then at 2:43 her heart all of a sudden dropped hugely and the monitor started beeping. Kaycee's heart was failing her. I started screaming at the top of my lungs for a doctor to come in and after about 3 minutes they finally came in. They started shocking her heart over and over again. She finally came all the way back up to sort of normal. It was still very low for resting even. 63 beats per minute. I ran to wake up Sean. Sean! Sean! Sean! wake up! He groans a lot actually. Sean her heart is failing. That got him up surprisingly. They only met today. The life of being 15 and in love. What do you mean Kylie? he asked me. I mean she almost just died Sean. WHAT he screamed at the top of his lungs.  Shhh don't scream she actually awake now. Sorry he says. Kaycee starts crying all of a sudden and before I can even get there Sean's already there and Kaycee already okay. Hey Kayc how are you doing? I'm okay Kylie just tired she tells me. You know I don't believe you. Then get me food Kylie she says. Okay then be right back. I'm back cause I have no money. Sean can I have a 5 dollars please? Yeah sure here. He hands me 5 dollars and I run out again. Salad I guess will have to do. I bring it back to Kaycee and she starts eating of it so quickly. Thanks Kylie Rice she says. I told her not to thank me and to thank Sean. So she said Thanks Sean Lew. Shamu Kayc what does that mean I ask her. I think she said Sean Lew Sean said. Kaycee nods at him. Well I tell him you have a nickname now. Then he says, Well thank you Ricebowl.

- end of all of kaycee's flashbacks so all the past chapters-

W/C- 1084

A/N- WHAAAA flashbacks? Were you expecting that I don't know and if you can make me a cover for this book can yall contact me at the email of 

faithkelseywalker@gmail.com love yall