Chapter 6

-Kaycee's POV-

Well I guess Bailey being Bailey was on a live while me and Sean were dancing but honestly I don't see a problem really. Until my phone got so many notifications from instagram about seaycee accounts. But honestly I just ignored it. Sean however looked kind of bothered by it. Well maybe not bothered more as confused. So we kind of just looked at each other looked back at our phones then looked back at each other. I guess during this process he started realizing it wasn't that big of a deal.

Or so we thought

About an hour latter I think around that time Ken ended up doing a live. I was sitting on the couch being my lazy self decided to get up since Bailey had a bag of candy out at a table, then I got that feeling. You know that feeling when you get your period when you get that warm feeling and then you get cramps. Well there it was of course at the middle of a sleepover. Luckily me practically living here years prior I knew where Serris kept her tampons and I was able to grab one without anyone noticing. I was all set and good and I sat back down then realized I wanted candy and Ken was still on his live. Shamu can you get me candy please!! I whine. He nods and gets up to where Ken and Bailey where with the candy.

-Sean's POV-

Basically to sum up what happened in the past hour of my life. Me and Kaycee are friends again, we did our WOD dance at the pool during a live, it became awkward again, everything went back to normal, and now I have to get her candy. I made my way to the candy table where Ken was talking to his live and Bailey was getting candy. I started to grab tootsie rolls cause those are Kaycee's favorite when Ken came up and tried to take the bag. Can you guys hurry up please so I can just take the whole basket? he asks. Dude stop I'm trying to get Kaycee a tootsie roll I groan. Ken right there all of a sudden ends the live. He grabs the bag and runs to Kaycee. I follow him of course. When Kaycee asks she receives. Shamu I only asked for some candy not the whole basket she giggle. I sigh I know Ricebowl I brought you your favorite tootsie rolls. I hand them the her and she gives me a smile. Thanks Lew she laughs I'm glad you remember my favorite candy, Of course I reply. 

-Kaycee's POV-

I can't help myself but feel happy that my best friend from 3 years ago still remembers the little things about me. We decided to watch TV since it was getting pretty late anyways. Sean walked into the kitchen while Ken and Bailey argued about what to watch. Kayc! Can you help me with something! Sean yelled. I got up and went to help him but he was all done. Here he said. Steam milk. Shamu? I question. Kayc he starts I know you are on your period you never really want candy anytime else he said. I smile you know me too well I say. He smiles with those dimples. We made our way back to the couch were of course they we waiting for both of us to leave so they can choose to watch

World Of Dance Season 2

Really guys we both groan. Yes Bailey says. We ended up watching the entire season until Sean and I were eliminated then we ended up watching Friends. Are you guys trying to re create our high school days I laugh and Ken just nods. Not what I was expecting. I ended up drinking my steamed milk and watched a few episodes of friends while I layed my head on Sean's shoulder and fell asleep.

W/C- 653

A/N- I'm sorry it's short but I'm on break and I can be more active YAY!!