Chapter 14

-Kaycee's POV-

Today is the day Tati get's married!! She becomes a DeGuzman!! "Kayc I'm freaking out I don't think I can do this!" Tati said starting to freak out. "Okay Tati do you love him or not?" I asked her and put my hands on her shoulder it was about three minutes before she needed to walk down the aisle. "I do but there are so many people and so much pressure" she said freaking out even more. "Tati you got this I'll be with you the whole way! I promise you can do this" I hugged her. "Kayc what would I do with out you" she said hugging me back. "Probably not get married" I joked and she hit me. "Are you ready to do this?" I asked her and she nodded.

First was Tahani and Josh walking down together then Tati and I would walk while Sean and Gabe will wait at the alter. The music started playing and that was our cue. While Tati and I walked down the aisle I could see Sean starring at me and he smiled so I smiled back and started blushing god why do I blush so much!! We arrived at the aisle and we did all the vows and Tati started crying and so did Gabe. Oh am I going to use that against him for the rest of his life. Sean and I left to go help set up for the after party with Chloe and Julian so all four of us left before the bouquet was thrown but I didn't really care but Chloe did.

"So Kayc where do you wanna have our wedding?" Sean asked me quietly as we were hanging the balloons by the DJ booth. "Where did that come from?" I ask him. "Kayc you know we have been talking about this since before Tati and Gabe even got engaged" Sean laughed. "Well I hopefully was thinking a garden because I really don't like sand and we both aren't that religious so not a church" I started rambling. "I agree but we should continue this later Chloe and Julian are coming this way" he whispered to me and I shut my lips. "Hey guys do you think you can help us over there you guys seem to really be in sync right now and we could use some of the to reach the high parts of the arc" Chloe said and waited for our answer. "Sure" I told her got off the ladder and followed her with Sean behind me. "We couldn't reach the highest point right there even when we were on the ladder or carrying each other" Julian groaned and blew up more balloons. Sean bent down I took the balloons from the table and stood on Sean's shoulders and he grabbed my feet and I tied the balloons. "Good job Shamu!" I high fived him. "Back at ya Ricebowl!" and he high fived me back. "Okay note to self never ask Sean and Kaycee for help unless you want to feel bad about yourself" Chloe said as she tied down the last few balloons. "Oh c'mon we weren't that bad" Julian whined and I giggled. "The real thing you should be thinking about is when are the children coming!" I squeal cause I get to be the godmother!! "She's due April" Chloe smiled she was about three months pregnant then it hit me. "SHE" I scream and Julian nods yes. "Oh my god! Sean! They are having a girl!!" I scream and hug him. "Kayc shh we are the only one's who know they are going to have a gender reveal party tomorrow remember?" he said and stroked my hair and I nod as people start to come into the building. 

-Time skip so like two hours later-

Chloe was tired so I sat down with her at a table with Tahani and Tati while all the boys were together. "Kayc come outside with me" Chloe nudged my arm so I followed her and outside I saw Sean and he looked equally as confused as me being. We locked eyes and we both shrugged. "Okay you two turn around" Julian turned us both and then I felt arms rap around my back. I turned around to see Bailey and Ken. "Baiken!!" I screamed and hugged Bailey. "Hey K I missed you" she smiled and hugged me back. "Oh you have no idea how much I missed you!" I screamed. "My dude!" I laugh and hug Ken too. "Hey Kayc" he said accepting the hug. "Well we better get Chloe inside why don't you boys go get a drink?" Bailey suggested and I stared down Sean. "I know I know no more then five" he waves me off and I nod and we took Chloe inside. "Girls I'm fine" Chloe laughed but we didn't listen. "So Bailey how have you been!" Tati asked her and I was a smiling mess all my best friends in one place I could probably never be happier. "I've been okay a lot of traveling but I mean Ken's an amazing husband oh wait oops" she laughed nervously. "YOU GUYS GOT MARRIED AND WE WEREN'T INVITED" Chloe yelled at the top of her lung. "Chlo calm down your hormones are kicking in" I said and rubbed her back. "It was a private wedding no one was there" Bailey told us and we all forgave her. "Hey guys!" Sean, Ken, Josh, Julian, and Gabe came walking up to us. Sean handed me his apple juice which I accepted. Remember when I said I couldn't be happier scratch that. "Thanks Shamu" I mumbled as I drank the whole cup. By the time I was done drinking the apple juice all the girls except Chloe had six shots so they were drunk. "So Sean when are you gonna propose to Kaycee?" Tahani slurred at us. "Whenever I have the money" Sean joked and I hit him. "Now it's time for the couples first dance!" the speaker rang and Tati and Gabe entered the dance floor. Tati laid her head on his shoulder and gosh I was about to die of cuteness. "Now anyone else who want's to come can come" the guy on the speaker announced and Can I Be Him started playing while Tati and Gabe shouted. "Sean and Kaycee show the how it done!" and we both laughed and went up and did our five year old dance.

Everyone settled down and now we were all dancing on the dance floor just swaying since most of the party left. It was couple time but Sean and I always dance together anyways so no one thought it was a big deal. "Let's finish our conversation now I think we should have the wedding at a garden for sure" Sean told me with a dead serious look on his face. "I agree completely but we still need a color theme" I told him equally as serious. "Hmm well my favorite color is black which should not be a wedding color and your favorite is blue so what about like a blue almost grey ish and champagne?" he suggested. "I love it Sean but really always about the drinking" I laughed. "You know I'll leave the rest up to you your happy I'm happy" he smiled at me. "Except for the food right?" I asked him. "Oh one hundred percent I will handle catering" he said even more dead serious then before. "As long as you don't make our wedding cake" I told him. "Why not I make your birthday cake every year!" he groaned. "Sean Lew you can not make your own wedding cake!" I scolded him. "Watch me" he laughed. "Then I will not marry you!" I joked and he had a fake hurt look on his face when Julian and Chloe came towards us. "Hey Seaycee what are you guys talking about?" Julian asked us. I looked at Sean for confirmation and he nodded. "Oh nothing just our wedding" I smiled at them. "YOUR WHAT" Chloe shrieked. "What's going on over here?" everyone came running to us. "Oh nothing they just found out we are getting married" Sean laughed lightly and everyone's jaws were on the floor. "What you were never even dating!" Tati screamed. "Your right we weren't we were always more then that" I smiled at Sean and he smiled back. "So that the reason he stays sober now" Gabe said dead serious and we all turned to him and laughed. This is the best life I could of Never Imagined it better.

W/C- 1432

A/N- If you guys couldn't tell this book is wrapping up. I'll end it at twenty chapters then one epilogue. I have it all planned out don't worry I will probably on be working on this book for a while. Well not a while but you'll get it eventually. Remember stay a WEIRDO and find your inner LEWSER!

-Faith :)