Chapter 11

-Kaycee's POV-

"You aren't dating!" Tati yelled. "Nope" I say and walk down the stairs. "Well that was a fail!" Tahani sighs in exasperation. "I would say it failed but we are happy how everything is" Sean smiles. "I give up Sean your driving KayHanAti to Kaycee's house." Tahani said. "You can walk it's literally next door." Sean said pointing to my house. "Yeah I didn't tell my mom I was coming here I gotta go before my ass gets whooped." I laugh and head out. "Bye Guys!! Bye Shamu!!" I yell and exit Sean's house. "Kaycee Caitlin Rice why weren't you here right after school!" My mom yells. "I was at Sean's cause everyone found out he was going to cook for me today and they said to his house but he's coming over to make dinner so you don't have too" I say. "Precious boy you are forgiven and I have snacks but Kaycee go change you have class later remember?" She says. I nod and head upstairs and through my window I see Sean I guess his mom told him the same thing. I see him and he pulls out a notebook so I do the same. He shows me a note on the paper and it says Ass whooped? I laugh to my self and write him back Nope Ass secured and we both start laughing and get changed and I head downstairs. "What took you so long?" Tati asked like this was an interrogation. "Chill I just couldn't find my sweats" I say and I didn't even realize Tahani ran up to my room and Tati was following close behind. "Ass secured? What the heck!" Tahani said and I take the notebook "Inside joke" I say and they start interrogating me even more. This is gonna be a long hour.

-Sean's POV-

"Dude what's taking so long?" Gabe and Josh said storming in my room. "Guys chill I was looking for shirt" I say. "I don't believe him" Josh said and I hit him. "Look do you see this notebook! Ass whooped! Dude what the hell!" He continues. "It's an inside joke" I say and run to get the notebook. "I have a class in an hour wanna join?" I ask and they both agreed it would be fun. "It's weird not having Bailey and Ken here they didn't even like have any interest." Josh said. "It's because they are moving both of them to Seattle." I said. "They told me and Kaycee yesterday" I sigh. Then we deiced to go annoy the girls so we headed to Kaycee's house. I knocked on the door cause no one else had the guts to do it but no one answered after 10 minutes I deiced I was just going to use my key. "Why the hell do you have a key?" Gabe said. "Kayc has key to mine and I have a key to hers it's not a big deal." I laugh and walk in to see Tahani and Tati sitting on Kaycee. "What the hell is going on in here!" Josh yells. "JOSHUA PRICE LANGUAGE" Kaycee yells. "I'll get the jar!" I yell. "Thank you Shamu!!" she yells. "What jar?" Julian asks us. "The Kaycee curse jar!" I say. "It's 10 dollars every time some curses around me" she smiles. "10 dollars Joshy!!" I say and hand him the jar. "Fine" He grumbled. "YAY more money for me and Shamu's vacation!!" she giggles. "What vacation?" Tati asked me. "We are planning to go to Iceland for Sean's 18th" she giggles again. "You weren't supposed to tell them until we finished collecting the money!" I whine. "I'm sorry Shamu" she said and gave me the saddest eyes ever. "Why weren't we aloud to know?" Gabe said. "Well we didn't wanna tell you guys because we have to raise all the money first for all the tickets." I say. "Hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell to that" Gabe said. "There is 90 dollars" Josh said. "My turn! Hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell" Tati said. "That's another 100 dollars!!" Kaycee screamed. "We hit 2 thousand Shamu!" she screamed again. "My turn hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell" Tahani says. "140 dollars" I say. "We need 200 more" Kaycee whines. "Okay then hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell" Josh said. "Hell hell hell hell hell" I said and we all turned to Kaycee for her to say the last five. "Nope absolutely not I am not using the bad language." she said. "Here heck heck heck heck heck happy now?" She said and put 50 dollars in the jar.

-Kaycee's POV-

"We get to go to Iceland!!" I screamed like a little girl. "Ricebowl calm down my parents still need their tickets" Sean laughed. "Already done I booked three jobs last month and figured I'd buy their tickets" I smile. "You didn't my parents are going to love you more then me" he groans. "They already do!" I smile and walk to get water and the girls follow me. "What's going on with you and Sean?" Tati asked me. I grab the water bottle out of the fridge and turn to them. "Nothing absolutely nothing" I say and throw a water to him without him looking and he catches it and yells thanks. "Don't ask okay?" I say and they look at me with a disapproving face and give in at the end. "Class we have to leave now!" Josh yelled and we piled in Sean's car. "It's JoJo's class right?" I ask him and he nods. "Hey guys!!" JoJo yelled. "JoJo!!" I scream "Hey guys so actually this is a private class for the 6 of you so it's to the song Overdose who want's to preform?" she asks and before any one can answer Gabe said. "Sean and Kaycee will preform" he says. "Okay then choreo is only a 16 count so the rest is improve" she said and we learned it pretty quickly.

"That was amazing!!" JoJo screamed. "Thanks" Sean and I laughed. "You were amazing!! But you have school tomorrow so go go go to bed!!" she screamed and we all ran out of the building and went to my house for a sleepover.

W/C- 1058

A/N- Hey guys!! I hate this chapter! I am having severe writers block. I am sorry this sucks. Anyway this chapter is dedicated to my sisters friend who she never imagined would be so kind to her 

Sean_kaycee1234

I am dedicating this book to her because my sister Rhyme has social anxiety and if you didn't know I have it too but way less severe but Rhyme is way more severe I use writing to help me and she reads but since she is younger then me it is harder for her.  Sean_kaycee1234 has been helping her in ways she will probably never know and I appreciate that.