Chapter 12

-Kaycee's POV Time Skip To Graduation-

"I can't believe it Tati were doing it KayHanAti graduates today!!" I told her since she deiced she would get all of ready. "Shush I'm curling your hair!" She screams we were already in our dresses and all that all that was left was hair. "I don't understand why you guys don't have to curl yours" I whine. "Well mine won't do anything and Tati has naturally gorgeous hair!" Tahani laughs and puts her phone away. "The boys should be here in fifteen minutes that gives us sometime" Tati said and started pulling my hair in weird ways. "That's it! No more!" I yelled. "Fine then at least some KayHanAti pictures?" Tati asked us and we both nodded.

Tati's Dress

Tahani's Dress

My Dress

After we finished doing all that good stuff we sat on the couch and I texted Sean

My Shamu

Ricebowl: 

Seannnnn are you almost here the girls are killing me

My Shamu:

Yes Kayc 10 minutes what's so bad?

Ricebowl:

They are screaming about graduating

My Shamu:

Can you really blame them?

Ricebowl:

No not really plus I miss you!

My Shamu:

I know I miss you too it's been two weeks since our monster of friends have let us see each other

Ricebowl:

They aren't that bad so not monsters demons? devils?

My Shamu:

Stop being rude Rice

Ricebowl:

Hi Josh!

My Shamu:

I ain't Josh

Ricebowl:

Hola Gabe! Sean don't you dare yell at them it's your fault for texting and driving

I turned off my phone and turned my attention back to the girls. "Who you texting you are all smiley Kaycee" Tahani asked me and pulled my phone away from me. "It's just the boys being boys" I laughed and went to get water. 

-Sean's POV-

"Guys stop messing around on my phone" I groan and put my attention back to driving. "Why do you have like a secret vault of Seaycee photo's or something?" Josh asked me. "No I don't so put my phone down we are here anyway. We walked into the Rice house and the only reason we had to drive is because Gabe forgot his cape and gown at his house. The door was locked and I really didn't feel like knocking so I just used my key and saw all three girls sitting on the couch. For a quick re-cap Tati and Gabe are now dating and so are Tahani and Josh which is making them really impatient for Kaycee and I but jokes on them cause it's probably never going to happen. "Okay pictures everybody!!" Laura yelled and we all stood up. "Mom let's do couple by couple then Sean and Kaycee cause god knows what the heck they are" Kylie said and came down stairs with my sisters. "I can't believe my baby sister is graduating!" Devon said and was about to mess up Kaycee's hair like he always does. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH IT" an very angry Tati yelled. "Tati he won't chill" Gabe reassured her.

-Kaycee's POV-

We got to the graduation ceremony thing but we had to stand for hours. "So as their journey continues but at this school it ends we will forever be with them" Tessa said and was about to cry. "So now for our graduates of 2020 please welcome Tahani Anderson, Josh Price, Tati McQuay, Gabe DeGuzman, Sean Lew, and my little munchie Kaycee Rice" and that was our que to walk up on the stage grab our diplomas and for me to give my speech. "Hi! My name Kaycee Caitlin Rice as you all probably know. Well as our journey ends at this school and we open a new chapter in our life we will never forget our adventures at this school. We have been through ups and downs as a school and as an individual but all the staff and teacher are so nice and helpful and have made our journey unforgettable. Even the ones who call me Munchie. We love each and every one of you and we can't wait to see what happens next." I finish and hug all my teachers and we head to the party.

W/C- 751

A/N- this is short and sucky that's really all I'm sorry for all the time skips I promise this is a filler chapter but the next one will take place when they are 24 and 25 so seven years later sorry love anyone who is still here!

-Faith :)