thirteen

Coven Day. A day Hannah barely tolerated. Witches blabling and bragging about how their coven is better than others. All of that just made Hannah wanna hit her head against a wall. It was exhausting trying to control herself to not strangle most of the other witches.

But all that aside, Hannah was still struggling with the fact that she and Josie are on a break. But she and Josie talked about it and hopefully, in a few days they both be back to being friends then maybe after a while they'll go back to being girlfriends.

"So, I heard you and Josie broke up." Lizzie appeared out of nowhere, alongside Hope.

"You broke up with Josie?!?"

Hannah groaned. "We didn't break up."

Lizzie didn't seem to be faxed and just got even more annoyed. "Yes, because Josie wasn't crying herself to sleep last night. That and she's like, super grumpy."

"She cried herself to sleep?" Now, Hannah was staring to get concerned.

"What the hell happened anyways?" Lizzie nearly yelled.

"We are on a break, Liz. I need time for myself and I'm sure she does, too." Hannah replied, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Everything going on with Landon," Hope flinched a little, "black magic thingy and not to mention school, it's feels like we need time to look around and think about shit."

Lizzie nodded, still annoyed, "Sure, but break her heart again and I'm coming for you, Mikaelson. Even if you technically are my best friend."

With that she left leaving, Hope and Hannah. "So, you guys aren't dating anymore?"

Hannah sighed, "We aren't dating but we also haven't technically broke up." Hope nodded in understand.

"So, you like your new roommate?" The question made Hope groan. "You mean my roommate sent from hell? The only annoying thing you did was keep a gazillion books in our room and just read. She is a million times worse."

Hannah chuckled. "Well, thank God, I moved out over the summer."

"The room looks good, Josie and Landon decorated it. Except I can't appreciate it 'cause Satan keeps bring guys for hookups."

"Oh, yeah, Josie told me about that. I would've helped with the room but I'm 100% sure Landon's afraid of me. Y'all good now?"

"I guess." Hope shrugged. "Anyways, are you attending the Coven Day thing in the gym?"

"I'm skipping, actually."

Hope raised her eyebrows, "And what are you gonna do?"

"Maybe watch Clexa? Oh, or She-Ra?" The younger girl suggested as she started to feel giddy over the idea of watching her favorite ships.

"You are getting too addicted to that stuff." Hope replied with a laugh. Hannah fake gasped in shock. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson, the Commander of the Twelve Clans could stab me with a fucking spear and I would thank her in return! Have you seen her? She's gorgeous! And that jawline!"

Hope laugh, "Okay, you go fangirl over her while I try to deal with my roommate."

Hannah nodded vigorously. "Good luck!" She yelled right before they parted ways.