twelve

The Salvatore School was back to normal for the first time in weeks, well not really.

Hannah was kind of doing fine. At least her headaches were completely gone and all of her memories had returned. Her and Hope were doing good, they were talking, which was a good thing. Although, Hannah still was trying to avoid Josie. So, not all has come back to normal.

Today, Dr. Saltzman thought it was a great idea to make Hannah babysit a vampire and an immortal bird, which Hannah thought was a waste of her time and that she could be doing other beneficial works but its also a great way to avoid Josie so she took the job.

"Pretty much everyone gets along here, um, there are other supernatural schools, I guess, but we're the only one that integrates all three factions. It can be a little overwhelming for students." Landon explained as they took a little stroll though the halls. "Looks like someone's been doing his homework." Hannah mumbled, slightly impressed.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Landon replied, unsure.

"It is not three factions, it is four." Sebastian replied, eyeing Hannah carefully who was behind them. Sebastian was the vampire Lizzie thought was not real then he turned out to be real and well, its a lot to process considering Hannah didn't care about the details. Although, Hannah did get why Lizzie was attracted to him. "Tell me, what powers does a phoenix possess? Surely, it's more than merely dying often."

Hannah snickered from behind them, she felt weird shadowing the two but, if they did try to kill each other she'd have a front row seat to the action. "That's, uh... That's kind of it. I'm cool with it, though." Landon replied, unsure. "I mean, everyone else has the hero angle covered here. I'm better as a sidekick."

"Mm. I imagine it would be nice not to be killed quite so easily." Sebastian told Landon, who was eyeing Hannah as if to tell her to join them. "Sorry about last time, by the way." 

"Wish I were there to see it." Hannah commented, with a smirk. 

"No worries. You're not the first person around here who's killed me." Landon replied.

"And what is your role in this, Ms. Mikaelson? Are you just going to follow us around?" Sebastian questioned the young tribrid. "Yes, because I'm pretty sure my sister and Dr. S would appreciate mophead, here, not being dead as much as I dislike him. No offense, Kirby."

"Um, thanks?"

"I'm quite curious to find out what powers you possess." Sebastian replied, directing her question to Hannah. "Well, nothing special. Just whatever powers my sister possesses, I possess." Hannah replied, blankly.

Hannah spotted Josie emerge from a corner and rushed to avoid her. "Hey, I'll be back. I'll just come find you guys later, okay? Oh, don't kill Landon. Okay, bye." Before Landon could say anything Hannah had already left.

"What was that about?" Sebastian asked the boy. Landon spotted Josie from a corner, approaching them, "I think I might have a clue."

"So you get to see all of these amazing alternate universes, but then, eventually, everything just resets back to normal, and the heroes don't even remember any of it? Lame." Lizzie summarizes as she scanned through a comic book. 

Hannah spots them and approaches them. "Oh, I see you've introduced the crossover to Lizzie." Hannah exclaimed as she takes a seat on the armrest of the blonde's chair. Lizzie looks up at her in disgust, "You read this nerd porn?" Hannah chuckles.

"Well, its nice. And cool." Hannah replied, with a proud smile. "Glad you could be here, Han." MG spoke, offering her a comic book. Hannah smiled in his direction taking it, "Glad to see you two are getting along."