Chapter 1: I am your husband now.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, were both dressed in beautiful red robes, filled with beautiful, sparkling embroidery golden leaves. They bowed to each other for the first time.

Then, a second time,

Then, the third time.

They stood up. Since a bridal veil is covering Wei Ying's face, Lan Zhan held his hand and led him to the wedding chamber. Wei Ying sat down on the bed, with Lan Zhan standing right infront of him.

Lan Zhan slowly lived up the bridal veil and placed it behind Wei Ying's head. Wei Ying took it off and placed it gently onto the bed. His long and silky hair is half tied back with beautiful golden butterfly ornaments, along with some golden thin chains add ons.  Lan Zhan smiled back at Wei Ying, caressing his soft white cheeks. "Wei Ying, you look beautiful." Lan Zhan complimented his husband. "You too, Lan Zhan." Wei Ying complimented back. Wei Ying stood up from the bed, placed his arms around Lan Zhan's neck, and kissed him. Lan Zhan hugged him back and returned the kiss, stroking Wei Ying's back lovingly. Lan Zhan gently pushed Wei Ying down, causing him to lie on the bed, with Lan Zhan atop of him. After they separated from the passionate kiss, Wei Ying cupped Lan Zhan's cheeks.

Wei Ying "Lan Zhan, I am your husband now."

Lan Zhan "Mn."

Wei Ying gently brushed away the hair that was covering part of Lan Zhan's face, and stroked his cheek lovingly.

Wei Ying "Are you happy?"

Lan Zhan "Mn." 

Lan Zhan smiled at Wei Ying lovingly again. They continued to cuddle and kiss each other. Lan Zhan gently lived up Wei Ying from the bed, putting him on his lap, lips still together. Wei Ying placed his hands around Lan Zhan's neck, and felt a silky and smooth material on his silky hair. He realised it was his red forehead ribbon, and started to play with it playfully. Lan Zhan didnt mind. Wei Ying then moved his hands to Lan Zhan's waist, slowly untying his sash belt. Lan Zhan separated from Wei Ying's lips, and chuckled. 

Lan Zhan "Now it is your turn to be impatient?" 

Wei Ying "I can't help it. We are already married. We have all the time in the world, with nobody to disturb us. I am too excited. I want to feel Hanguang-Jun all over." Wei Ying smirked and lived up Lan Zhan's chin as he spoke. "Er-gege, you can do anything you want to me tonight. The naughtier, the better." Lan Zhan smiled and immediately pushed Wei Ying down onto the bed. He placed his entire body on Wei Ying, not letting him move. Lan Zhan untied his forehead ribbon and seized Wei Ying's hands together. 

Lan Zhan "Mark your words." 

Lan Zhan started to tie Wei Ying's hands together. Placing them on the bed, he slowly untied Wei Ying's sash belt and stripped him, till he was fully naked. Then, Lan Zhan started to strip himself all the way also. He lay on top of Wei Ying again, and started to lick and suck one of his nipple, his hand pinching playfully on the other nipple. "Ah..." Wei Ying let out small moans. It felt good. Lan Zhan continued to suck on Wei Ying's nipple, and his hand gently stroked Wei Ying's waist. His hand slowly moved down to Wei Ying's lower area, and started to rub him. Lan Zhan moved down and sucked Wei Ying's dick, and also started to finger him. "Ah...ahh...Er-gege...more..." Wei Ying moaned and begged. Lan Zhan went down even deeper and at a slightly faster pace. Just then, Wei Ying started to feel that he was about to reach his climax. He wanted to place his hands on Lan Zhan's shoulder, but remembered he was restrained. "Ah...Lan Zhan...I am gonna...ah..." Wei Ying tried to close his wide open legs, but Lan Zhan forcefully placed them back. Wei Ying couldnt take it anymore and released. After he relaxed, he realised that he released into Lan Zhan's mouth. He saw Lan Zhan wiping his mouth. The shock made Wei Ying sat up immediately.