Chapter 9: Let's try something different today

Hello so sorry to keep you all waiting! I have been busy with stuff! Thank you for waiting! Enjoy this chapter! :3

It was 11am. Wei WuXian automatically woke up. He yawned and the first thing he saw, was his beautiful husband, sitting at the table, quietly reading. He looked so peaceful and beautiful, long eyelashes able to be seen clearly. Wei WuXian rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed. He was still feeling tired, so he crawled to his husband. Seeing that unusual view, Lan WangJi put down his book and smiled. Wei WuXian sat on his lap and hugged him.

Wei WuXian, "Lan Zhan~~"

Lan WangJi, "Wei Ying."

Wei WuXian, hugging his husband tighter. "Lan Zhan...I am hungry..."

Lan WangJi, "What would you like to eat?"

Wei WuXian, " You."

Lan WangJi, blushing, ears turning red, "...Don't mess around..."

Wei WuXian, "Hehe, just kidding. Lan Zhan, I suddenly have cravings for steamed dumplings and mantou. Let's go out and eat them."

Lan WangJi, "Sure, but where?"

Wei WuXian, "In town. I know where is it, just follow me."

After Wei WuXian washed up and got dressed, they were ready to go for lunch. Then, they bumped into Lan XiChen.

Lan WangJi, "Brother."

Wei WuXian, "ZeWu-Jun."

Lan XiChen knodded, smiling, "Mhm, WangJi, Young Master Wei. You two heading out for lunch?"

Wei WuXian, "Yup! Lan Zhan is going to accompany me to satisfy my cravings!"

Lan XiChen, "Haha, I see."

Lan XiChen was about to ask more when he suddenly remembered something. He turned to look at his brother.

Lan XiChen, "Erm...WangJi...how is your cheek?"

Lan WangJi, "...Its okay..."

Lan XiChen smiled, "That's good."

Lan WangJi, "...how is...uncle?"

Lan XiChen, "You know his temper is bad...he is still angry but...he will calm down eventually. I will try to talk to him again."

Lan WangJi, "...He...isn't...thinking of kicking Wei Ying out is he?"

Wei WuXian panicked, but Lan XiChen shook his head.

Lan XiChen, "I do not think so. If he really did, he would have done it already. For now, just give him some space."

Lan WangJi, "Mhm."

Lan XiChen, "Alright, I will not hold you two back any longer. Have a good lunch."

Lan WangJi knodded. Wei WuXian, "Thank you ZeWu-Jun. Is there anything you would like us to buy for you?"

Lan XiChen, "What are you two having? I will have the same then."

Wei WuXian, "Steamed dumplings and mantou!"

Lan XiChen smiled, "Okay then. I appreciate it. Do you have any money?"

Wei WuXian, "Not me, but Lan Zhan does."

Lan XiChen, "Here, why don't I treat the two of you. Take my pouch."

Wei WuXian, "No no ZeWu-Jun! Its okay! Lan Zhan will handle it!"

Lan XiChen chuckled, "No no, let me treat you two. Its been a while since I paid for WangJi his meals, and since you have been taking good care of my brother, Young Master Wei, and WangJi, you have been there for me through my tough times, treat this as my thank you. I insist."