Chapter 12: Lotus Root Pork Ribs Soup

*Previous life, during the SunShot Campaign, at the Nightless City"

*Wei WuXian playing his flute, the corpses he summoned attacking the Wens*

*Wei WuXian stops playing his flute*

Wei WuXian, "Hmphf! That's right...Wen dogs...you all deserve to die!"

Wen Chao was already dead, as he was tortured to death by Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng. However, they were still thirsty for revenge. Their last target right now, is the leader of the Wen Sect, Wen RuoHan. Only when they killed him, then they can truly avenge the YunMeng Jiang Sect. 

Gusu Lan Sect, YunMeng Jiang Sect, LanLing Jin Sect, QingHe Nie Sect, they fought for weeks to wipe out the Wen Sect, but to no avail. Wen RuoHan was too powerful. It had already been one month since the SunShot Campaign was formed. Now that it has dragged for so long, everyone's patience for revenge started to get lesser and lesser. 

Wen RuoHan stepped out of the gate. He smirked, and started to laugh, as if he is looking down on all these people who are so desperate to kill him. To them, they are just weaklings trying to achieve something great. 

"Wen RuoHan! What are you laughing at?!"

"Today! We will kill you once and for all!" 

Wen RuoHan "Hahaha....that is what you all have been saying for the past four weeks. But have you ever laid a scratch on me?" 

Wei WuXian clenched his fists. He suddenly remembered how peaceful Lotus Pier was, and in a few hours, everything was burnt down, and everywhere lay corpses. Seeing how cocky Wen RuoHan was, he was even more angered. 

More Wen soldiers came to stop the four sects soldiers. There was chaos everywhere. Wei WuXian slowly rose to the air, and pressed the two halves of the Stygian Tiger Seal. In an instant, several Wen soldiers were killed. But it was not enough for him. He wanted to kill more. He wanted all of them to be dead. He want none of the Wen soldiers to be alive. 

Lan WangJi stood on the ground, watching Wei WuXian. He did not know what to say or do. He could see the hatred in Wei WuXian's eyes. 

Wei WuXian had a cold expression on his face. When he landed on the ground, he prepared to play his flute again. "Hmphf! Instant death is too easy for you Wen dogs! I should let my corpses rip you all to pieces! You will feel pain...that's good...the pain I felt when I lost Uncle Jiang...my shidis...is nothing compared to what you feel!" 

Wei WuXian raised his arm, but a hand caught him. It was Lan WangJi. 

Lan WangJi, "Wei Ying."

Wei WuXian, "Lan Zhan, what are you doing?" 

Lan WangJi, "Don't play anymore."

Wei WuXian, "What?"

Lan WangJi, "Its dangerous."

Wei WuXian rolled his eyes, "Lan Zhan, you have been saying that for the past four weeks already. Aren't you tired of repeating yourself?"

Lan WangJi, "..."

Wei WuXian, "Fine, you are not. But I am sick of hearing this. Enough. Let go."

Lan WangJi pulled down the arm that was about to move.

Wei WuXian glared at Lan WangJi, "Let. Go."

Lan WangJi, "No."

Wei WuXian, "You! Lan WangJi, even during this time, you still want to stop me? Why are you always in my way?!" 

Lan WangJi, "You already activated the Stygian Tiger Seal twice, and you played more than 5 times. If you continue this, you won't be able to take it!"