Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

...................................................................................

Warning this is an Alpha,Omega and Beta theme book.

If you dont like this theme then please dont read.

If your not sure what those three words mean, I will put a link in the comment bubble to a book that explains what they are.

The Link -

Warning the link to a book that I've only gave a quick look over since the book I use to use is no longer on Wattpad. 

....................................................................................

Now the Flat Layout .... I'm just gonna show the pic now so then I dont need to explain the layout in the book. Sorry for my bad drawing ... I know I suck....

1 - Spare bedroom

1 - Spare bedroom.   

2- Hunk bedroom.    

3- Shiro and Adam shared bedroom, its the biggest room in the flat.

4 - Lance bedroom.      5- Pidge bedroom. 

The shading room is a storage room and the shaded square is a cleaning cupboard. 

The X - Is the front door. 

The Cross + - The small  shared kitchen. 

The triangle - Is the bathroom, it has a toilet, a sink and a bath with a joined in shower. 

The star - The shared Living room. 

The blank bits are halls. 

Other Info ...

Lance - Is seventeen and is an Alpha. Lance wants to own his own flower shop. 

Pidge - Is seventeen and is an Beta. Pidge wants to be a scientist and work in a Lab. 

Shiro - Is eighteen and is an Alpha. Shiro wants to be a cop.

Adam - Is eighteen and is an Omega who mated with shiro. Adam wants to be a doctor. 

Hunk - Is eighteen and is an Beta. Hunk wants to be a chef and own his own restaurant. 

Pidge sat in her room, her door open like normal since she never liked it being closed. She chose the corner room away from the front door, just so she didnt need to close her door and worry about others walking past. Well she closed her door when she was getting dressed but that the only time. She was sitting at her white desk, typing away on her laptop just enjoying herself as she hacked a hacking website that stole other people bank details. She reminded herself not to tell Shiro since he is trying to be a cop and hacking wrong but he kinda use to her hacking nowadays and knows she mostly does it to help others, well most days.