Chapter 5.

HOEP YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge and Lance sat in the living room, listening to the radio as the rest of the two families left to walk around the woods path. Now the two would have gone but they really didnt want to be with their families anymore and took this moment to fake a couple date in the home. But them being them just used the time to chill and enjoy the non family area. Lance grinned as he heard a certain song pop and glanced to Pidge who typed away on her laptop. 

Lance jumped on the sofa and kept jumped until he sat beside pidge making her glance to him with an rise eyebrow. Lance grinned taking her laptop and placing it down before taking her hands and standing making her stand with him.

"Ooh girl you're shining, Like a 5th avenue diamond, And they don't make you like they used to, You're never going out of style" Lance sang as he shook his hips making Pidge giggle and roll her eyes at him while he moved their arms together.

"Ooh pretty baby, This world might have gone crazy, The way you saved me, Who could blame me, When I just wanna make you smile" Pidge sang as she shook her head, lance grinning as she was joining in with the fun. 

"I wanna thrill you like Michael, I wanna kiss you like Prince, Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye, Like Hathaway write a song for you like this" Lance sang spinning Pidge with his arm making her giggle before pulling her back close, her nose bumping into his chest before she took a step back as they swayed together. 

"You're over my head, I'm out of my mind, Thinking I was born in the wrong time, One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic" Pidge sang with a sweet smile and wiggle a little making Lance bust out laughing. 

"Baby you're so classic, Baby you're so classic, Baby you, Baby you're so classic" Lance sang with a bright smile and moved his body a little as he stayed looking at Pidge with pure joy and bliss. 

"Four dozen of roses, Anything for you to notice, All the way to serenade you, Doing it Sinatra style" Pidge sang with a content smile and looking back at Lance truly happy at this small moment. 

"Ima pick you up in a Cadillac" Lance started singing before they heard a cough making them both tense and turn to see Keith, the rest of the holt family and the McClain family making the two quickly let go of their hands and step back. 

"How was the date" Keith asked with a smirk and the two rubbed their necks.

"Fun" Pidge smiled brightly making Lance blush slightly and nod along with her. 

"I cant wait to go a date" Nadia cheered as she ran over to the embarrassed two.

"Sister you can never show excitement  for a date, it makes one look desperate" Silvio replied as he walked over to his sister taking her hand and leading her upstairs to play in their rooms.

"I keep an eye on the kids" Papa mumbled and left for upstairs. 

"I think I might go make some Tea" Lisa slightly smiled making Lance worry slightly.

"Why dont I show you our library" Marco smiled towards Mr Holt.

"sure, please lead the way" Sam smiled and followed Marco.

"I'm going to go help Lisa" Rachel sighed and walked away making Pidge worry a little.  

"I'm going to put Milly down for her nap" Matt frowned and walked upstairs with his daughter and Pidge glanced to Lance seeing him nervous as well.