The Return of Anthony

Cloths shopping was boring up until the small group of people that decided to go with them pushed Sparrow into wearing some dresses and she hated it. But she did it because she loved them alot but everytime she changed and got out of the dressing room she saw a black van that had been there since they got there. She saw no one leave it and since she wasnt in her old atire she was going to have to fight basicly naked since she didnt have all of her wepons on her like her bow.

"Tony we need to go now," Sparrow said as she changed in her old cloths she was wearing. Jeans, long sleve shirt and with her guns tucked away nicely so no one could see them behind a thick jacket.

"Sparrow we can litterly stay here until nine pm. Its not like they are busy or anything," Tony said.

"Yeah plus you looked really cute in that yellow dress," Nat said.

"It won't be cute if it had blood all over it, that black van has been here since we got here. We need to go," sparrow said as she grabbed Tony and Peter and put them behind her protectivly.

"Sparrow calm down its across the street everything is fine," Nat smiled.

But sparrow knew. She felt her children were in danger and she was not about to let them die like her brother and son did. Then she saw it.

"Everyone get down!" She yelled as bullets broke the glass and nearly hit Tony and Peter as but since Sparrow was in the way she got hit in the shoulder and nicked in her thigh.

"Now who is over reacting?" Sparrow asked as they looked at Sparrow who was bleeding.

"Sparrow your bleeding!" Peter said as Sparrow looked at the blood.

"I know, I will draw there fire away from here and run dont head to the car they could have planted a bomb there. Get out of here I wont be far behind but if I don't come back don't look for me because they will use me agenst you. No matter what they send to the Avenger base or to any of your higher ups. Don't look for me don't even bother with me. If i come at you and try to kill you, kill me because I dont think I will be comming back the second time around," she said as she putlled out her guns.

"We are not going to let you do this!" Steve hissed.

"Im the only one with the wepons right now, i make the call," she said.

"Black Rose you have disapointed Hydra for the last time come out and face us you trader!" A mans voice yelled as she smilled at the avengers.

"Sparrow they will kill you...," Tony said softly.

"I know, I love you Tony i hope you don't forget that I love all of you so much thank you for a second chance now go before they get closer," she said as she was ready to go.

They quickly went out the back as Sparrow quickly shot the man in the head killing him instantly and quickly jumped over the table she was hidding behind and flung the table at the car across the steat distroying drivers side and she walked out shooting hydra agents. She was going to die fighting.

"Sparrow duck!" Steve yelled as he had his sheild and got infront of her and protected her from bullets.

"I told you to run!" She yelled as she was annoyed.

"Well you know how kids are, they don't lission," he said as Tony suit came in and peter came in and shot some webs at a couple of hydra agents.

"Hey sparrow i think these are yours!"  Tony said as he dropped her bow and arrows and she caught her bow and grabbed and arrow as the bag fell and shot a hydra member down that was behind Peter.

A car exploted separating some of the avengers from the group.

"Fine lets play dirty !" She said as she quickly got out her knives as her guns ran out of bullets and steve quickly tried to knock out some hydra agents and out of no where a man dressed in black like how Sparrow was and he had two guns in his hands and he looked determinded to kill.

"Is that a Sith?" Peter asked as he looked like he could have been from Star Wars.

"Spider man this isn't Star Wars!" Sparrow yelled as she slit a hydra agents throat and the man dressed in black quickly shot a hydra agent that was about to take Steve out from a roof top. He quickly cleared a path by killing the hydra agents in his wake and he took out a sword and tossed it in the air for Sparrow while he took out the twin and he had her back.

Steve couldn't belive what he was seeing they were fighting together in almost perfect syinc.

"No way..." Nat said as the man in black quickly went to Nats side and implied a hydra agent quickly.

The man quikly disarmed himself and got on his knees and put his hands on his head. Sparrow paused as they all looked at him in shock. He just sat there waiting for something to happen.

"Who are you ?" Tony asked as the man locked his eyes on Sparrow who was baddly wounded because she protected Tony and Peter from getting shot.

He then looked at Tony and Peter. Sparrow quickly put Peter behind her protecting him again and secretly the man in the black was happy that she was still so protective of children. She grabbed Tony and pulled him back to her while the rest of the avengers were stayed in a line now trying to figure out what he was going there. Why he protected the avengers even though he was a hydra member like how Sparrow was.

"Who are you?!" Nat said more aggressive and the man paused as he looked at Sparrow.

"My mother was the greatest HYDRA agent in all of hydra. She was a loving person that they turned and she always read me a story before I went to bed and everytime she would go she would make me a peanutbuter and jelly sandwich so I would never go hungry even though she did often. I was conceived because my mother was rapped and forced to sleep with men so her brother wouldnt get expermented on and feed when she was gone. My mission was to kill her but how can I kill my own mother who has spent a hundred years morning my death even though I have been alive this whole time. Who gave up her body to put food on the table and who lied to me to protect me from the truth so that I wouldnt feel like I was a mistake even though i look almost exactly like the person who hurt her. Who gave me and her brother all the love in the world even though she got none from others. Who made sure she spent every waking moment protecting me even though in the end I ended up just like her but instead of being stuck having a way to have a life of my own because that was her dream for me. My Name is Anthony Steven Black Rose. Hi mom," he said as he took off his mask and Sparrow smiled as tears ran down her face.

He smiled weakly at her and the others were shocked he really didnt look anything like her and it was really messed up.

"Anthony!" She cried as she ran to him and he hugged her tightly to his chest.

"I missed you mom," he said softlt as the others were trying really hard to comprehend that her son was alive.

"Im so sorry i left you i should have looked for you harder," sparrow said as she cried and didnt want to let him go.

"You thought I was dead, im not mad at you. I saw what they did to you. I know what you did to protect me from the truth. How could I ever be mad at the person who did everything in her power to protect other peoples kids," he said as she cried harder.

"This is super weird..." Peter said as he thought about what they could have done to him in Hydra and he wasn't mad at her for it. The things people must have said about her and yet he still loved her more than anything else.

"Sparrow we mught need to go before Hydra sends more agents here," Tony said as he smiled at her.

"They will now for sure, the new hydra leader is ruthless and I had him convinced I was on his side... Mom I need to tell you something but you wont like it," he said as he looked at her with fear.

"What is it?" She asked as he helped her up.

"David is in charge of hydra now, he has been since after the old leader took him under his wing. He didnt die..." Anthony said as she froze.

"Wait her brother is in charge of hydra!?" Steve asked in terror.

"Yes, after he was supposble killed the leader took him in and showed the power he could have. After he killed his mentor he became the leader. He is the one who made sure I knew you as a traitor and a horrable human being but i found old vidoes that he kept from the Black Rose project. Some old pitures of us together. I relized he was lieing to me about you about everything. I was mad at you for years untill I found out the truth a couple of months ago. But by then you were here with the Avengers and I was stuck at hydra until they sent me to kill you," he said as Sparrow looked heart broken.