Chapter 15

(Peter's P.O.V)

I miss May, but i know i can't change any of that. It's been a month and i only just feel like i'm going back to normal. Fighting the avengers seemed to be becoming harder and harder. I know they are starting to catch onto how i work, but i'm getting there and still able to keep my ground. 

"Kid, pass me the wrench." I hear Tony say. 

I look to my right and see it sat there, i pick it up and hand it to him. 

We were currently in the lab, working on the suit and some equations. A part of me wishes i could bring my suit down here and work on it, but i know i can't. 

I stand up and say, "Imma go get food."

"Can you get me some Kid?" He asks, looking up from his work. 

Before i really think i say, "Sure dad."

I start to walk away then my eyes go wide as i realise what i just said. Shit shit shit, sorry cap but shit. 

I quickly turn around about to take it back, when i see a smile on his face with tears in his eyes. 

"Are you okay? I'm really really sorry, i swear i didn't mean to say that." I say, feeling like i just screwed everything up. 

Without a word he stands up and pulls me into a near death crushing hug. I hug back and smile a little to myself. 

I feel Tony laugh a little and then say, "I will never listen to anything you say unless you call me dad."

A smile spreads across my face as i nod and say quietly "Okay dad."

I pull away and say, "food."

He laughs again and says, "I'll come as well. Gotta brag to everyone."

I can't help but laugh as we leave to go to the common rooms. 

-

After patrolling for a little, and thankfully no encounter with the avengers, i went to bed. 

I look around the dark room, i try to move my hands, but find them chained down. 

The door is slammed open, and my eyes widen as i see all the avengers pour into the room. All their faces holding glares and scowls. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the stupid Spider." Dad says, stepping forward with a disgusted look on his face. 

Nat and Clint step forward and both say in sync, "You are disgusting, how dare you lie to us." 

Tears fall down my face, and dad laughs bitterly. 

"Aww, is the poor baby going to cry. You gonna go cry to mummy." He then cuts himself off with a gasp and then smirks saying "Oh yeah, you can't they're dead. They hated to fact that they had you, because you are a mutant. You're no hero, you think you help. You don't, you just ruin everything."

More tears fall, as his words sink in. 

He hits me in the face, then looks at everyone, saying, "Kill him."

Blow after blow rains down on me. 

I gasp awake, looking around. Tears are falling down my face, and i know i can't let them find out who i really am. They will hate me so much, and probably kill me for who i am. 

-

-

-

A/N- Oof. 

- M xx