Chapter 22

A/N- Happy pride, don't let anyone tell you who to love. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

Claw sat in the jail, looking at all the men around him. Men Spiderman had locked up. 

They all looked back at him, seeing him as the leader. 

Claw glanced at the guards. 

Within the time he had been in jail he learnt some more tricks about what he could do. That make him, let's say, invincible. 

He glanced one last time at his men before nodding. 

He walked towards the guards, pulling a knife that formed from his skin. He stabbed the guard multiple times making sure to kill him. 

Guards started shooting him, but every bullet would bounce off a knife that was formed to stop the bullet. 

One after another he killed the guards. The men following closely behind. 

Soon they got out into the free world, and now on the run. 

-

Claw sat on a building looking at the Stark tower. 

"Soon Spiderman, you will die." He said. 

"Peter Parker Stark, will be no more." He whispered as he looked at the building once more before turning away to gain a plan. 

THE END.

-

-

-

A/N- Thank you for reading, i know this book wasn't the best but still thank you for reading. Who knows, there could be another. 

- M xx