Chapter 4

A/N- I wrote most of the at 4 in the morning so sorry if it's not great.

(Peter's P.O.V)

As soon as the alarm goes off, just 2 hours after I got home and sorted, I groan.

The clock beeps letting me know it's 8AM. Normally on a Sunday I wouldn't be awake right now, and considering how hurt I got last night, I should be asleep.

But today is the internship. Part of me is excited to be able to work with Tony Stark, but another part of me is scared of what could happen. If they find out I'm spiderman.

I wince when my hand aches like something bad and hurts to move, even just a little.

Rolling that shoulder again I wince, looking down i see the burn mark from the iron man suit repulsors that burnt my skin.

Glancing in the mirror, I'm thankful to see my face all healed from the punches that I received from Captain America last night. My hand and arm is black and blue, no longer broken but bruised badly. My shoulder is red and raw, looking like it won't heal for a while.

Clenching my teeth I start to bend my hand, wanting to be able to use it while at the internship.

-

After multiple attempts I finally bend all my fingers without feeling horrible pain.

Looking down at my hand that doesn't look like a normal colour, I sigh, knowing i have to sort it out so I won't get questioned.

An idea comes to mind and I go to Aunt May's room. Seeing she is still on shift I walk to her makeup bag and pull out the concealer.

-

It's now nine and my hand is now covered with concealer and looks brand new. Luckily for me it is my left hand which isn't my dominant hand so it shouldn't be used too much.

I make sure all the small cuts and bruises are covered and a hoodie covers the rest of me, keeping my shoulder from being exposed.

I grab an apple, not really having an appetite and heading for the door, leaving a note to tell May where I am.

I smile to myself as I leave.

I'm about to go to the avengers tower and work with Tony Stark. Crazy.

-

I stare up in astonishment at the vast building in front of me, feeling slightly intimidated from the size of it.

The glass reflects the glare of the sun, shadowing down on the rest of the buildings. Clouds dancing around the top of the tower, birds flying by.

Keeping my left hand in my hoodie, almost like a sling for both my hand and my shoulder I go in.

Workers bustle around me, scientist in white lab coats rushing past, people In suits and fancy clothing walking past in a leisurely manner.

I walk up to the desk and smile to the woman who sits idly behind it, tapping away at a computer.

She looks up with a smile that soon drops when she sees me. She rolls her eyes and says "what do you want kid. You shouldn't be here."

I'm taken back by her tone of voice but brush it of replying "I'm sorry Ma'am. I'm the new intern for Mr Stark".

She scoffs before saying, "yeah right."

Before either of us can say anything else a voice echoes across the room.