Chapter 23- Guns and Roses Part 2

Simon's POV:

I had everything ready, and Freya had texted me that they were heading back so it was just in time. I had set everything up, and absolutely everything was ready. As soon as she walked in the door, I had roses trailing towards our hotel rooms living room where there had been set up a candlelit table for two for the both of us, circled in a heart of roses. I had also tried my hand in cooking the meal. I don't like cooking, and I'm not good at it unless I had a recipe (which I did), but it was worth it for Talia. Freya texted me that they were in the elevator on there way up so I ran into the bathroom to make sure I looked okay one last time. I was wearing a tux, and had re done my hair. Than I went into the room beside the living room and waited, until I heard the door open.....

Talia's POV:

I was a bit confused why Freya had asked me to go shopping randomly, and why Simon seemed so excited when I was leaving the room but I didn't mind. Me and Freya went out to the mall down the street and she helped me pick out a nice little surprise for Simon tonight ;). We got back and now Freya was seeming very excited as she was texting someone.

Talia- Who you texting Frey?

Freya- Huh, (She looked up from her phone) oh nothing don't worry about it.

Now that she was acting weird I was starting to get a little suspicious but we continued up in the elevator and got out at our floor and we stopped in front of mine and Simon's room, before Frey turned to me.

Freya- See you in the morning yeah?

Talia- Yeah, thanks for inviting me shopping Frey.

Freya- No problem, (she went in for a hug and whispered into my ear) Enjoy tonight.

She broke from the hug and walked away giggling, I looked at her confused before opening the room door and as I opened it I was shocked at what I saw. There were roses making a path somewhere. I immediately followed the path to our living room set up in a candlelit table for two surrounded by a heart made out of roses. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to see Simon holding flowers.

Simon- Surprise.

Now I understood why him and Freya seemed so excited, he was surprising me.

Talia- Omg Si, is this all for me.

Simon- I wanted to have a romantic night just the two of us before going home, but I also felt like doing something a bit more than going out. So I asked Freya to get you out of the room for a bit so I could set up.

I started tearing up, as I jumped into his arms and locked my lips with his.

Talia- I love you so much Simon.

Simon- I love you too Talia.

After we broke from the hug and the kiss, we just stood there staring into each others eyes, before Simon spoke up.

Simon- Oh yes, one more surprise.

Talia- What is it?

Simon- I cooked your favourite.

Talia- But Si, you hate cooking.

Simon- It's worth it for you. (I love this boy).

I started tearing up again as I hugged and kissed him again before he lead me back to the table and sat me down before going to get our bowls. He returned and gave me the bowl and wow it smelt amazing, and it tasted amazing too. We ate dinner and talked and laughed and when we were finished it was time to head upstairs, but now it was time for my surprise. We entered the bedroom and I sat him down on the bed.

SMUT ALERT*

Talia- Wait right here, I have a surprise for you as well.

He smirked at me and said okay, I walked into the bathroom where I had put my bag earlier. We had gone to Victoria's Secret and Freya helped me pick out a very sexy lingerie for Simon. I stripped all of my clothes off and put on the lingerie.

Talia- Close you eyes, I'm coming out.

Simon- Okay, there closed.

I peeked out the door just to be sure that he was covering his eyes and he was. I walked out in front of him and stood there in a sexy pose.

Talia- Okay you can open them.

He took his hands off his eyes and looked at me.....

Simon's POV:

I looked at her and I was in awe.

Simon- Omg T, this is possibly the best surprise ever.

She giggled before crawling on top of me and kissing me passionately. I ran my hands up and down her body grabbing her ass as she let out subtle moans. She took off my suit completely before untying my tie and ripping my button up shirt off. She kissed down my body going towards my crotch and she slowly pulled my boxers off revealing my growing penis. She grabbed it in her hands and started sucking on it. She sucked me hard and deep and I was letting out loud moans. After about 5 minutes of her constantly sucking me I start to feel I'm about to cum.

Simon- Omg T, your gonna make me cum.

She suddenly stops sucking and crawls back up on top of me. She begins kissing me and moving my penis towards her vagina and sticking it in as she began to ride me.

Talia- Fuck yes Simon, you feel so good.

We are both moaning so loud as she goes faster up and down on me before I grab her hips and start thrusting into her. I was hitting her right in her sweet spot and she was moaning even louder now.

Simon- Omg T I'm about to cum.

Talia- Me too, keep going though, this feels to good, and I have the implant so it's fine.

I didn't argue with that, I kept fucking her harder and faster. I felt her cum drip down my penis as I was fucking her and it felt great.

Talia- Omg Simon I'm cumming.

Simon- Cum all over me T. (I said seductively)

Not long after I also came inside of her, and I pulled out after as my cum dripped out of her and we flopped back on the pillows as I began staring at her again in the incredibly sexy lingerie.

Talia- So I'm assuming you liked the lingerie? (She said giggling)

Simon- I love it.

Talia- I'll have to wear it more often than ;)

We kissed before we cuddled in and fell asleep. I was not expecting that when I planned our romantic night but I am so happy it did happen.

*DISCLAIMER- I do not condone some of the actions done in this chapter, such as not wearing protection and cumming inside during sex unless you are ready for the possibility of parenthood. I do also not guarantee that the implant does that as I do not know that it does that 100%, just the vibe I got from it.