Two

Both Jin and Yoongi followed Baekhyun to the office he worked in, while Jimin stayed standing in front of me, observing me. His eyes scanned over every part of my body, almost as if he was looking for something.

I'm not sure what.

"Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"Are you well taken care of here?"

"Yes."

There was a slight pause and he raised an eyebrow. "Can you please elaborate?"

"I have annual physicals; I have no wounds and am fed well. I am given water whenever I ask for it and given 5 hours a day to sleep. I am as healthy as I can be, though I am a little bigger than most dolls. I am built that way to withstand more sexual activities."

His eyes went wide at the last part, then his face turned sad again. I didn't like that. I didn't want to disappoint him already, they have not even taken me home yet.

"Have I said something to upset you?" I asked him. "I deeply apologize if I did, I was attempting to answer your question to its fullest extent."

"No, you did not upset me."

I was so confused.

Why does he look so sad?

I wanted to ask him, but it wasnt my place to question my new masters. Just then, the door opened and Baekhyun asked Kai to bring me, as well as Jimin in his office with them.

I followed and stood next to Baekhyun, Jimin sitting next to Jin and Yoongi.

"I just want everyone in the room as we go over a few details of the contract." He started. "Please let me go through it all before any interruptions. I can answer questions at the end."

The three in front of me nodded, and Kai walked back out of the office closing the door behind them.

"1991 female doll, model 3733. Her official serial number is 1991-3733 and that is what will be on the adoption papers, on her registration, and on her chip."

"She has a chip?" Jimin asked, his tone surprised.

"Please, sir. Save your questions for the end."

He narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything and Baekhyun continued.

"Her education level is a General University Bachelor's degree, and her intellectual specialty is Literature, reading and writing. She is modified with Blue eyes, and natural dark hair. She is 5'7, and her body is built to be able to withstand vigorous sexual activity."

When he said that, I saw Yoongi's jaw clench, Jin's hand twitched, and Jimin took in a deep breath through his nose.

I may be educated, but I don't understand these men in front of me. What are they so upset about? They don't have to buy me; they can buy someone else if they don't like my details...

Though honestly, again, I was so grateful.

"She is engineered to be incapable to conceive, nor have monthly menstrual cycles, but her natural lubricant works regularly and normally. I have signed the document on this section, as I am the one who trained her."

Again, Jimin's eye twitched, and his head tilted as he listened. I also think that his breathing got a little heavier, his gaze nearly burning a hole into Baekhyun.

"She is only required to need 5 hours of sleep, she has no health issues, and the doctor who gave her, her most recent physical provided a copy of her medical records. Her last physical was about a month ago. She is very friendly, and smiles a lot, she is capable of developing her own thoughts and opinions but knows not to voice them."