Eight

Bowling is fun.

It's even more fun when you have Jin trying to teach you how to bowl, and then he gets a gutter-ball.

It's even more funny, when he's facing you while he waits for the ball to return and you cross your legs making the skirt of your dress go up. I'm positive he saw the pure white panties I was wearing, because his eyes flashed down, his words stuttered, and his eyes darkened. When he saw my sly smirk, I saw him shake his head and let out a soft sighing laugh. Just then the ball had returned, distracting him to take his next turn.

The entire week was so much fun. Each on of the guys took me on a date letting me experience different things.

I went with Yoongi to play put-put and I actually won! I think he may have let me win, because the deal was whoever one the hole, we were on got to get a kiss from the other one. I got a lot of kisses, and at one point I knew he hit his ball into the water on purpose. It was sweet, and very fun.

Namjoon took me to the science museum, which was so much more fun than it sounded like to be honest. There were so many different things to see that we actually didn't get to see all of it. But at lunch, he licked some of the sauce off my chin before I could wipe it off with my napkin. He said that he sat next to me hoping that that opportunity would arise.

Hoseok took me to a water park, and he insisted on picking out the bathing suit I wore. Since we were out in public, he chose a halter top, and a bottom that was like a skirt. It was fire truck red with thick black stitching that lined throughout the entire thing. He would not keep his hands off of me and I loved it. He would sneak cheek kisses every chance he got, and I returned them each time.

Jimin took me to the zoo and held my hand the entire time. His favorite animals were the koala bears and honestly I was a huge fan of the big cats. When we were in the polar bear exhibit, it was really cold and Jimin wrapped his arms around me so that we could 'keep each other warm.' As we listened to the trainer and watched him feed the baby polar bear cubs, I think Jimin was too distracted whispering in my ear and tickling me to pay attention. We ended up leaving before the demonstration was over because people were giving us dirty looks.

Taehyung told me not to wear a dress, because we were going to an amusement park. I had so much fun going on the rides with him and trying all the different foods they had there. Eventually, as the night fell we ended up on the ferris wheel watching the sun set. Tae had his arm around my shoulders and once the sun was under completely, he drew my face to look at him and gave me a firm, kiss on my lips. There was a slight nibble involved which made me giggle.

Jungkook ended up taking me to the beach, and damn was it hot. My skin actually got tanned and he felt it necessary to constantly apply sun lotion on my skin every hour on the hour. But I didn't mind, I enjoyed the way he touched me. Several times that we were in the water, he held me closely and peppered my neck with soft flirty kisses.

I had so much fun with all of them but at the end of each date I felt utterly drained and exhausted. After dinner I would crawl into the bed of the person who took me on the date, and they would snuggle me until I fell asleep.

Nothing ever went past snuggling though.

And it had been another week.

I was starting to get achy again, but I didn't want to seem needy. Even though I knew about their relationship dynamic, they kept things pretty mellow in front of me. I didn't want them to look at me as a sex crazed female that lives in their house.

Even though that was exactly what I was technically.

I was taking a mid-day breather the day after the beach when I heard a knock at my door.