Three

It was a very long drive from the facility to where we pulled into the driveway. The time showed that it was a 3-hour trip, and the driveway we were driving up was long an winding.

Creepy.

"We like our privacy." Yoongi said from the front seat. "Our house doesn't have any neighbors and we own the land around it. From the beginning of the driveway onward is ours."

"Okay." I said, smiling. "It is beautiful here."

"Thank you." Jin said. "I'm happy to hear you like it."

"The guys must be on edge right now." Jimin added making me look over to him. He smiled and kissed the back of my hand. "There aren't just three of us, there are seven."

"I will have seven owners?" I asked.

"You will have seven roommates." Yoongi answered. "We will explain everything when we get inside, but we don't want you to think of any of us as your owner. You are your own person."

I must be thinking correctly. They didn't want to use me for what I was for. They saved me.

Didn't they?

"Oh." I replied unsure of what to say. He smiled and reached his arm back placing it on my knee. Chills shot through my body at the skin on skin contact, and the beautiful smile he was giving me.

"You will understand soon. Don't worry."

I nodded. "Okay."

We pulled up to a very large two story house. It was a deep plum color, with light gray shutters and a garage that seemed to go on for days. Jin reached up and clicked on a garage door opener, one of the slots opening up. He pulled in, and parked the car when Jimin turned towards me.

"You ready to meet the rest of them?"

"Yes." I smiled.

I got out of the car, and Jin this time extended his hand to me, and I took it without hesitating. Yoongi lead us all, Jimin following behind him, opening up a door that lead into the house. The interior of the house was very modern. Dark and light accents complimented each piece of décor throughout each room I walked through. First was a large laundry room, then a kitchen, then a dining room and finally a living room. Everything was big, but if seven people lived here, then I guess they would need a lot of room.

I startled at the sound of a loud whistle that came from Jimin, followed by a chuckle from Yoongi.

"You alright?"

"Yes, I apologize. I wasn't expecting that."

"Sorry." Jimin grinned.

Before I said more, I heard a door slam, and loud pounding footsteps coming down a set of stairs. "Joon! They are back!" I heard a deep voice call out.

Absentmindedly, I tightend my grip on Jin's hand, making him look over to me. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear giving me a kneeweakening smile. "Don't be nervous. Tae is just excited."

I nodded and turned when a new person entered the room, his eyes looking me over.

"Hi." He smiled, approaching me eagerly.

"Hello." I smiled back.

"I'm Taehyung." He said reaching for my hand.

"It is nice to meet you Taehyung."

They each followed one by one; after Taehyung was Hoseok, but they call him Hobi, then Namjoon, who had dimples, and Jungkook, who couldn't quit smiling. They lead me to sit on the couch, between Yoongi and Jimin, and I felt more on display with each of these good looking men staring at me than I ever did in an auction.