Ten

"That date was Yoongi cooking dinner and by the end of the night and a bottle of wine later he had me in bed." Jin said, Yoongi laughing.

"Namjoon you animal." I teased .

"Not me." He replied. "Yoongi. He stayed for our entire date and ended up sweeping Jin off of his feet."

"By the third date though, my bed was graced with all three of us." Yoongi added. "I told Jin that I really liked him, and Namjoon told him he did too. We explained that we were in a polyamorous relationship-"

"But they didn't tell me it was with 4 of them, not just the two of them." Jin interrupted. "I was not okay with it at first. I thought it was just a house of sex. I didn't think there was actually any relationships, which is what I wanted."

"Yoongi was beside himself." Jimin added. "He really liked Jin, really liked spending time with him and when Jin walked out that day he was a different person. I think he my have cried."

I gasped and looked up at Yoongi who was not giving any emotion away by his expression, but by the way he was looking at me, I could tell he was trying to tell me it was true, without actually saying it.

"I had to try to get him back." He continued. "He had never met me, but I found him the fountain by the park, and he was listening to music after a jog, and I recognized him by a picture Yoongi had showed me."

"I have to say I was not expecting to meet Jimin ever."

"I asked him if he would let Taehyung and I take him out on a date."

"And who can say no to that face?" Jin laughed, looking at a smiling Jimin. "It was physically difficult, so I caved."

"He ended up having a really great time with Jimin and I." Tae contributed. "So, when we asked him at the end of the night if he was willing to try, he said he would."

"I said I would try. I never expected myself to feel completely at ease with this situation. Being in a polyamorous relationship with 4 men...I never would have thought I would be voluntarily in that situation."

"Jin wasn't ready to move in with us, but we wanted to have the room when we did." Namjoon said. "So, we bought this house." He raised his hands signaling he was talking about the house we were sitting in. "We decided to each have our own room, just so that if we needed our own space to get away, we had it. We didn't expect to need all the rooms on the second floor. But sure enough, 8 are being used, so we have 2 guest rooms."

"Not that we would invite anyone to stay here." Hobi said. "People are cruel. We prefer to just stay in our little group. You are the only one we have ever welcomed in before and trust me when I say, you will be the only one."

There was a collective agreement across the room with head nods to emphasize.

"I ended up moving in a week after they did." Jin laughed. "I was spending the nights here anyway, and the nights I didn't spend here I wanted to be here. The thing that really pushed was when I needed something I didn't have and had to go 'home' to get it. I realized this felt more like home than my apartment did, so I told them I would move in if they still wanted me to."

"We did." Tae loudly whispered into my ear.

I smiled and waited to hear the rest of the story.

"A friend I used to work with introduced me to Namjoon." Hoseok said. "I was already dating Jungkook at that time, and we were also in a polyamorous relationship. But the other person we were with was very possessive and jealous. He did not bring a good balance to our situation and actually caused a lot of problems. So, when I heard that Namjoon was also involved in a relationship like that, I felt like I could be myself around him."