Eighteen

It was a full year since I had been adopted by the 7 most amazing men that ever existed. The 7 men that taught me to be myself, allowed me to have my own opinions and do what I want. The 7 men I fell in love with, and loved me with every ounce they could back.

I happened to be out by the pool that night, leaning back on the side chair looking up at the stars. It was little things like this that would amaze me. I never thought that I would ever be laying poolside, in a brand-new bathing suit, with the cutest bathing suit cover that was gifted to me by one of my boyfriends.

It was a surreal feeling.

Honestly, I was laying out here to get a bit of fresh air and loose my thoughts to the stars. They were popping out for once, since there was little overcast. Stargazing actually helped clear my mind a lot. Hoseok helped me realize that focusing on them allowed me to let go of my overthinking, my bad thoughts, and release a lot of my anxieties. The beauty of the night sky really did help, and I always felt refreshed after sitting there for so long.

I wasn't sure how long I was out there for, before Jin's handsome face came into view with his winning smile.

"Hey gorgeous."

I giggled. "You really know how to make a girl blush, Jin."

"Good. I like seeing that pink tint to your skin." He reached down and caressed my cheek with the back of his finger making me close my eyes to appreciate the contact.

"Are you going to join me?" I asked, opening my eyes back up.

"Actually, I was sent to find you. We wanted to know if you would join us."

"Who's 'us'?"

"All of us." He grinned wider.

"All of you?" I asked sitting up at this point. "Am I in trouble?"

He reached for me and I took his hand as he helped me to my feet. "Have you been naughty?" He asked, slowly pulling me closer to him until I was pressed up against his body.

"Not more than usual." I replied as he smoothly ran his hands around my back to hold onto me. In return I wrapped my arms around his neck letting my chest press against his.

He chuckled and dipped his head placing soft kisses on my neck, one after another after another. "Then you're not in trouble...at least...in that sense."

"Mmm." I hummed leaning more into him, letting his strength hold me up. "And what kind of sense of trouble am I in."

He moved his lips slowly, gliding them back up to my ear. His lips brushed the shell of my ear when he spoke. "I have you all to myself tonight."

I felt shivers run down my spine. Jin was a fucking animal when it came to the bedroom. Wild and primal, he would throw me around, twisting me into any position he could get me in if he wasn't being sweet and tender. His stamina was absolutely outstanding and was always very enthusiastic, extremely sensual, and always praised me with the dirtiest words.

I loved it.

I remember the first time I was with him and Namjoon at the same time, and holy shit I couldn't walk for a week. It was almost as bad as when I was with Yoongi and Jungkook at the same time.

He chuckled when he heard me take in a sharp inhale, pulling from our tight embrace. "Will you join me please?" He asked again.

"Of course." I said leaning up a tad to kiss his bottom lip.

He smiled and took me by the hand leading me back into the house. We made our way into the living room where the rest of them were sitting, Jimin nearly bouncing in his seat.