Eleven

As I sat there on Taehyung's lap, they all stared at me. I wasn't sure if I had said something wrong. I thought I had complimented their relationship, but as no one said anything, maybe I insulted them?

It was silent for a while and I started to get nervous. But then I felt Taehyung's arm wrap around me, and his fingers gently touch my chin making me turn towards him. He placed his lips against mine in a sweet kiss, making my heart flutter and my stomach flop.

His lips glided over mine, until he let go with a quiet pop, and stared into my eyes.

"You are extraordinary." He said in a quiet voice. "We were blessed to have a woman like you in our lives."

I felt my eyes get watery, so many emotions building up inside of me. I knew they were going to fall over, and I tried holding them back. I took a deep breath trying to steady myself, and Taehyung searched my eyes before speaking again.

"It's okay to cry." His voice was low and soft. "Even if its not due to sadness. Being overwhelmed is okay. You can cry, you can feel."

With that last statement the floodgates came though, and I could not hold back the tears that were coming out of my eyes or the sobs coming from my throat. There was just so much going on inside of me I could not hold it in. Taehyung moved me to straddle him, and wrapped his arms around me tightly, tucking my head into his neck.

I heard the water slosh around bodies, and several hands touched me, and rubbed on my back, arms and neck.

Their voices rang out in loving words, telling me that it was okay and that I was allowed to feel the way I wanted to feel. I could slowly let go of all the conditioning I had been taught an find my true self. After a while, I felt like I had nothing more to cry out, and Hoseok got out of the hot tub, grabbing a water bottle and walking behind Taehyung. He caressed my cheek making me open my eyes, smiling at me.

"You need to drink this whole thing, please. You have been sitting in hot water and cried pretty hard and I don't want you to get dehydrated, okay?"

"Okay." I whispered taking the water and leaning back a little.

Hoseok moved back into the hot tub and Tae sat there patiently, rubbing my side while I drank the water bottle until it was gone. Jin took the empty plastic bottle from me and tossed it into the trash that was close by the hot tub.

Tae looked in my eyes and ran his fingers though my hair. "Do you feel better?" He asked.

I nodded. "I do. Thank you."

"Do you want to get out, or do you want to stay?" I heard Jimin ask from next to me.

"I'd like to stay please?" I replied turning to him. "I was just overwhelmed but I feel good now." I smiled wiping my eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sure." I nodded again.

Namjoon reached his arms out to me "Come here babygirl."

I looked at Tae and he smiled, letting go of me. I reached for Namjoon and he pulled me on his lap making me face outward towards the rest of them. He planted several soft kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders giving me chills.

"I have a good distraction idea." Yoongi said.

"What would that be?" Namjoon asked, still kissing on me. I started to giggle and squirm a little, making him chuckle from behind me. He finally stopped kissing me, pulling me to lean against his chest.

"Noona, I know you've been with me and Jungkook, and kind of Jin." He laughed making Jin laugh too. "You know our personalities pretty well but you don't know our kinks." He said biting his lip.