Nine

Jin asked if he could pick out my bathing suit for the evening and of course I obliged. He picked out a black two piece, one that had straps on the side of the bottoms and strings that held the top together by the back.

It was one of my favorite ones.

I ended up having dinner with him, making him one of the any meals I had been taught to make. I will admit it was one of the meals I preferred. Once we were done, I changed into my bathing suit and grabbed a hair tie from my bathroom, making my way down the stairs.

I heard someone whistle at me, making me giggle.

"Don't you look hot in that suit." Hobi said to me giving me a hug.

"Well, my stylist has good taste." I winked back. I leaned up and gave him a kiss on his cheek, making him give me an even bigger grin.

"That he does." He replied. He wrapped his arm over my shoulders, walking with me towards the door that lead to the giant hot tub that they had in their house. He opened the door for me, and I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Namjoon pinning Jungkook against the side in a heated lip lock. "Oi!" Hobi shouted making Namjoon pull back.

Jungkook looked particularly flustered and Namjoon almost embarrassed.

"You don't need to be embarrassed." I said with a laugh.

He laughed too. "Sorry."

Just then Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, and Taehyung could be heard from just outside the door. Namjoon turned back to Jungkook kissing him on his bare shoulder before sitting back.

It was then that I noticed the rest of the boys were not wearing bathing suits. And I turned over to Jin and Hoseok who were both leaning back against the wall, looking at me with a mischievous look.

"What are you wearing a bathing suit for?" Taehyung asked as he pulled his shirt off his torso and into the hamper by the door. "Did no one tell you?"

"I guess not." I replied crossing my arms and giving Jin an annoyed look.

"I just really wanted to see you strip." He laughed. Pounding Hoseoks fist as if it was a high five.

"Oh, I'd like to see that too." Tae said licking his lips. He continued to pull his clothes off, finally leaving him fully naked in front of me.

For fuck sake.

Are every one of them hung like gods, and sculpted as if they were hand made gifts from the divine?

As I watched each of them strip from their clothes, I had concluded the answer was a 'yes.'

"Noona. Why are you being shy?" Yoongi asked playfully with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not shy." I scoffed, immediately pulling the strings to the top of my suit. My breasts fell out and I pulled my bottoms down using my foot to flick them at Yoongi.

Skillfully he caught them in his hand, eyeing me then biting his lip. "Next time, you'll be on your back." He said. "Fuck you're sexy."

"Next time?" Taehyung asked. "Noona you got dicked down by the monster cock?

"Shut it Tae." Yoongi scolded throwing my bottoms at him. Tae only laughed and continued to get into the hot tub.

At first I was confused as to why there wasn't a lot of water in the tub. It was huge, but it barely went above the tops of the seats. But as we each got in, the water started to rise, and it made much more sense. When I stepped in, I went to sit next to Namjoon, but Taehyung grabbed me instead.