Five

I had woken up the next morning, realizing that someone must have put me to bed. The sheets were comfortable and when I was fully awake, I saw a shopping bag sitting on my night stand next to my bed.

Inside was a brand new bra, with 3 different kinds of matching panties, and a dress. All beautifully hot pink. One of my favorite colors.

I was excite to wear it, to look good for my new ow...um...family.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth brushing my hair. I saw that there were a few items in the bathroom that I could use to do my hair. I used a straightener to keep it neat and pinned it back a bit. I decided on the lace thong to wear under the dress, thinking that maybe that would be preferred by the men I was now living with.

I had to take a breather before going downstairs. It was a little embarrassing, but I grabbed the lace boyshorts to go with us just in case I needed them. I saw that there were a pair of sandals by the door, I was assuming were for me. I put them on, and kept the boyshorts stuffed in my bra.

I could already feel my body feeling needy, the last time I had sex being 3 days before I was adopted. The longest I had gone without sex was 5 days, but that didn't seem to be the motive for these men to keep me.

So I needed to get used to the idea of not having sex.

When I got downstairs I realized I was the only one awake. It was almost 8 am, so I decided to make everyone breakfast.

I was just bout done when Taehyung and Hoseok came downstairs, and I noticed that they were holding hands. I smiled, thinking maybe they were together. They greeted me with warm morning hugs, and Taehyung kissed me on top of my head thanking me for making breakfast.

"I'm sorry, is it okay that we give you kisses like that?" He asked, worry clear on his face.

It was cute.

"Of course. I actually enjoy it, so I welcome in whole heartedly."

"Good. We are a very affectionate group of men." He giggled wiggling his eyes to Hoseok.

Hoseok smild bu rolled his eyes going back to his food.

One by one they came down, surprised that I had made them breakfast.

"That dress is beautiful on you." Jimin said giving me a hug from behind. "Jin did well."

"And her bra and panties match." He winked, making me flush.

"I like them too. Thank you."

"You like the color pink?" Jin asked.

I nodded. "I really like pink and black together the most. Is that too girly?" I giggled.

"Not at all." Namjoon said. "Would you like your room to be black and pink?"

"That would be great. A little bit of white would look good too. Black, pink and white."

"I can order you a bunch of stuff." He smiled. "Or we can wait until you get back to do it."

"Either works for me. I like this dress, so clearly I'll like anything that you get me." I smiled.

"I would wait until you get back." Yoongi said, making Namjoon give him a look. "You know that you should." He laughed. "I don't think I would trust you to decorate my bedroom, and I've known you for over a decade."

I giggle making Namjoon turn to me. "It might be fun to pick out things with you." I shrugged.

"I think so too." He agreed, then I watched him take Yoongi's fork and drop it to the ground.