Squirrel's Kitten (Hanlix) (1)

Ship: Jisung x Felix
Genre: Slight smut.
•••••

"Woojin hyung, you think Lix likes that Jae guy?" Jisung asked, by this time he was getting salty. Woojin just shook his head at the curious boy. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him, he's your crush. I don't even know who the hell he is for fucks sake." Woojin mumbled, his attention on another Australian that goes by the name Chan.

Jisung clicked his tongue at the reply he got from the older. His eyes focused on the two males he was whining about. Right now they were being so clingy towards each other for some reason. It made Jisung slightly possessive over Felix but he ignored it. Hoping that nothing was going on between the two foreigners.

He kept his eyes on the two, not leaving his eyesight. Woojin having to shake him out of his trance. "Jesus, you really are head over heels for him." The bear like hyung chuckled. Jisung smacked Woojin's shoulder before looking back at Felix and Jaehyung. Barely noticing that they were gone.

Jisung groaned at Woojin. "Look now! They're gone because you just had to talk to me!" Han pouted. Leaving his hyung in the middle of the cafeteria to look for his Lixie. He sped walked around the whole school. Finding the two at the end of the hallway. Felix was on Jae's back. Now that made Jisung a bit more angrier.

The squirrel looking boy stomped his way over to the males. And glared at Jae, taking Felix's hand into his. The guitarist had his lips in a thin line, feeling intimidated by Jisung that was sending him death glares. Felix was being oblivious the whole time and hopped off Jae's back and stood beside Jisung.

"Well good like to confessing to Wonpil!" Felix exclaimed, catching the young rapper off guard. Jae smiled in return before leaving to go find his crush. Felix looked at his hyung, smiling at him. "Ya need something, Sungie?" He asked. Jisung didn't really know what to respond with.

Oh, I was jealous. That's it.

Felix chuckled, "Really, hyung? You were jealous, that's stupid. Jae likes Wonpil." Jisung covered his mouth as he discovered that he just said that out loud. Han put his infamous blank expression back onto his face. Felix just gripped his hyung's hand a little harder before dragging him up to the school's garden.

"Look Sungie! The flowers are so pretty!" Felix bent down to smell the flowers that were blooming. Jisung didn't even bother looking at the flowers as he was easily distracted by the younger's beauty. Not noticing that his hand was rubbing against Felix's cheek. Lix leaned into the elder's hand.

Jisung felt like Felix was doing this purposely, nobody could possibly act like this because that's how they are. Felix is just mesmerizing in Han's eyes, and many others. He's grown such a big fan base that it's made Jisung more jealous and possessive over him. Over the school year Jisung has developed a tiny crush on the Australian, turning it into an even bigger crush.

Jisung couldn't be patient anymore, he just craved for the younger. He pulled Felix up by his arm. The shorter hissing in pain but wasn't that effected by it. He might even liked it a little. Felix loved being manhandled sometimes, he loved having all the attention. He loved someone being rough on him, especially Jisung.

Jisung carried Felix bridal style, class was in session so nobody was around except for students who skipped and didn't give a fuck about Felix and Jisung. The older shoved both of them in the nearest room which was a closet. To be exact, the janitors closet. How cliche am I right?

Jisung pushed Felix on the wall, holding Lix's hands over his head. Han chuckled at the sight, he started kissing Felix's wrist that were on the wall. Going down his arm, leaving some love bites on Felix's shoulder. Carelessly leaving hickeys on the aussie's neck, wanting everyone to know who Felix belonged to.

Stripping Felix's shirt before creating more hickeys on the younger's body. Lix pulled onto Jisung's shirt, wanting the other male to take his shirt off too. Han doing it for the sake of his lover, "On your knees, kitten." Jisung demanded, Felix whimpering but doing it anyways.

Han unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His hard on being obvious as it was big. Felix traced the outline of Jisung's dick through the boxers before pulling those down too. The younger gasping at his hyung's size. Though, he wasn't complaining. He was more like excited.

Felix stroked Jisung's shaft, feeling slightly satisfied when he heard a raspy grunt come from the older. He rubbed his thumb over Jisung's slit before settling on the older's dick. Bobbing his head a little, stroking the other part of his dick that he couldn't get in his mouth.

Jisung groaning at the slow pace that Felix was going at. Tangling his hands in Lix's hair, guiding the younger's mouth farther onto his cock. Moaning at the sensation, practically mouth fucking Felix right now. Felix felt tears brim at the corner of his eyes, soon became challenging to breathe but he still didn't get off. Wanting Jisung to orgasm before he got off.

Felix hollowed his cheeks for an advantage to help Jisung cum, earning some precum at least. The Australian grabbed a hold of the squirrel's waist, going faster then he did before. Hearing more moans and groans coming out of Han's small mouth.

Jisung couldn't take it anymore and finally came. Felix's moans that sent vibrations to his cock sent him off the edge. Lix swallowing all the cum that shot through his mouth before standing back up. Jisung felt his cock getting hard again at the sight. Right now Felix's mouth looked swollen, faint tears on his face. Jisung placed a kiss on Felix's mouth.

Grabbing the younger's waist to add more pressure on the kiss. Felix soon wrapping his arms around the rapper's neck. But they were both interrupted by the school bell. Indicating that 4th period was finished. The two males exit the janitors closet and breathed heavily.

"Come to my house after school." Jisung whispered into Felix's ear before leaving. Not forgetting to wink at the red Australian.

1060 words