Chapter One

My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I'm a witch. Pure-blood. I graduated from Hogwarts five years ago, and this is my story:

It's a starry night. I'm at The Venice Whaler car parking, having an argument with... -I sigh-. With a very very special friend of mine. Both of us are crying tears of anger and frustration.

—If you don't wanna be with me, it's ok! But you didn't need to invent that ridiculous story about you being a witch! And the worst of all, that I look like your ex? Come on, (Y/N)! I'm not stupid!

—But it's true, Tom. I swear! —I exclaimed. Tom sighed and wiped his tears away.

—Listen, (Y/N). I don't know what kind of idiot you think I am, but you can return to your fairy tale world. I think we shouldn't see each other again.

—What? —I fell down to my knees. I couldn't believe what I had just heard—. Please don't do this to me, Tom.

—Goodbye (Y/N) —he turned around and went back to the club.

I couldn't stop crying, but I found the strength to stand up and walk back home.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps behind me. A shy smile bloomed across my face and I turned around.

—Tom... —I got petrified. It wasn't Tom. It was an unknown man that grabbed my arm with all his strengths and put a knife on my neck.

—If you scream, I kill you —he said with a hoarse voice.

—Please don't harm me —I said with tears of fear rolling down my cheeks.

He forced me to turn around and wrapped his arms around my waist, like we were a happy couple. It was disgusting.

—You and I are gonna have so much fun, poppet —he said and kissed my neck. There are no words to describe how disgusting it was—. Now walk! —He demanded and I had no choice.

—Please don't harm me —I begged him as we were walking towards a car that I guess it was his, but he didn't listen to me.

—Now enter the car and take off your clothes! —He demanded as he opened the back door of the car.

—Please, no —I begged him again. I was terrified. I knew what he wanted to do to me. But what I said just made him got angry.

He forced me to turn around and threw me against the car. He pressed his disgusting body against mine and tried to kiss me. I fought, but he was stronger than me.

—TAKE YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS OFF HER! —Tom yelled in rage and ran towards us.

I kneed the man between his legs and Tom punched him in the face.

I heard a crunch. Tom had broken that man's nose, and two seconds later, they started fighting.

—I'm gonna call the cops —I said, but I couldn't find my phone. That man had stolen it without my noticing.

Suddenly, Tom yelled in pain. The man had ran away bleeding. Tom was laying on the ground. There was blood on his stomach.

—Tom! Oh my God, Tom! —I run towards him and kneeled down next to him.

—Are you ok? Did he harm you?

—He didn't harm me. I'm ok because of you, Tommy —I answered crying.

—I went back to the club, but you didn't. Five minutes later, I decided to go look for you. I still care about you and I don't want something bad happens to you —he told me sweetly, but then he winced in pain.

—Oh my God, Tommy! You're bleeding! —I rolled up his t-shirt and saw a knife wound on his stomach.

—It doesn't matter, as long as you're alright —he told me sweetly as he caressed my face tenderly. Tears of joy started rolling down my cheeks—. That coward had a knife, but I gave him a good beating.